Any software for Bookkeeping?
Hi Everyone I have been using spreadsheets for the last 3 years for bookkeeping purpose, I was wondering if there is any access based software in the market for this purpose. I have previously used sage v14 for this but it takes too much time to input data and I think it is not meant for small sole traders with the cash sales. Any help will be highly appreciated.
From one expert's answer I realized my mistake that I have not mentioned that I am a newly qualified accounting technician and in the process of becoming AAT MIP soon and do this bookkeeping and p&l for my customers, And honestly I am bit nervous as well about my own practice you know first time phobia!!
- Set up a company pension 284
- RTI Fees 273
- Where's our 10%? 252
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 202
- CIS late registration 199
- EIS 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 191
- Break up basis accounting 185
- Accounts production software for business SSC 177
- Best structure 175
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 167
- Property owned privately 165
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- ICB certificate... any benefits? 135
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 131
- Tax on Mortgage & Lifestyle Protection Policy 129
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 127