Any software for Bookkeeping?
Hi Everyone I have been using spreadsheets for the last 3 years for bookkeeping purpose, I was wondering if there is any access based software in the market for this purpose. I have previously used sage v14 for this but it takes too much time to input data and I think it is not meant for small sole traders with the cash sales. Any help will be highly appreciated.
From one expert's answer I realized my mistake that I have not mentioned that I am a newly qualified accounting technician and in the process of becoming AAT MIP soon and do this bookkeeping and p&l for my customers, And honestly I am bit nervous as well about my own practice you know first time phobia!!
- property capital gains 146 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 134 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,156 13
- Tips on meals 176 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 514 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 155 3
- Personal Tax 726 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 173 2
- Stumped - IHT 139 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 409 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 143 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 397 7
- CGT and primary residence 177 1
- Marriage Allowance 276 3
- S455 and February year ends 332 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 460 5