Any software for Bookkeeping?
Hi Everyone I have been using spreadsheets for the last 3 years for bookkeeping purpose, I was wondering if there is any access based software in the market for this purpose. I have previously used sage v14 for this but it takes too much time to input data and I think it is not meant for small sole traders with the cash sales. Any help will be highly appreciated.
From one expert's answer I realized my mistake that I have not mentioned that I am a newly qualified accounting technician and in the process of becoming AAT MIP soon and do this bookkeeping and p&l for my customers, And honestly I am bit nervous as well about my own practice you know first time phobia!!
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 61 2
- Allocation of income from property 589 21
- bookkeeping system 431 7
- Private company division 269 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 106 2
- Company car in the LLP 84 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 123 1
- 64-8 problems 298 4
- flat rate scheme 1,780 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 866 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 308 9
- Unpaid share capital 192 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 129 1
- VAT Refunds 160 2
- Company van paid by director 302 3
- Hello 317 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,835 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 204 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 199 2
- Business trips - director and family 319 2