Are Barclays offering tax services?
A long standing client of ours who banks at Barclays has telephoned us this morning.
He says that Barclays have approached him for them to not only prepare his accounts but file his tax returns as well.
Has anyone else come across this?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,667 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 288 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 179 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,552 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 72 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 223 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 220 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 817 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 110 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 910 37
- Second Limited Company 125 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 295 8
- Probate services 371 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 508 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 693 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 153 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2