Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 219 3
- Goodwill on incorporation 152 2
- Company Strike off 234 10
- Is there a UK CGT base cost on the sale of these shares? 96 1
- are we that stupid 421 9
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 535 16
- Company Limited by Guarantee 238 4
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 141 2
- wife as partner 1,013 7
- Staff training 1,497 12
- Self Assessment penalties again 156 2
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 295 6
- 'Careless' Self Assessment Error 376 8
- HMRC Security Deposit 1,367 19
- living will or LPA? 95 1
- Practice software 1,355 19
- Job costing 208 1
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 249 5
- Shares held in trust 188 4
- Servicing AE fees 361 7
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 326
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 323
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 281
- French ConnectionUK 258
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 237
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 211
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 146
- Indian Provident Fund 139