Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 258 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 325 7
- Personal Tax 352 10
- Xerocon 2016 900 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,574 24
- Corrupt Excel File 637 9
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 69 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,923 42
- 64-8's amazingly quick 141 4
- last minute request 405 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 293 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,220 46
- Practical experience 887 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 261 2
- Mortgage Reference 266 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 198 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 450 9
- VAT 318 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 271 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 253 1