Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 350 11
- Start-up cost recognition 75 1
- SA316s 67 1
- Lunches 122 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 358 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 111 3
- Generic notification message 247 6
- Property Expenses 204 7
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 692 21
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 803 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 91 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 488 13
- Swiching tax 492 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 247 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,178 18
- Basis periods 88 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 102 2
- CGT on spouse's death 301 11
- Starting Again 316 11
- CT101 Completion 140 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 586
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 248
- Accelerated payment notices 231
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 223