Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 316 8
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 94 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief 819 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 202 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 369 8
- how to object to registered company name... 164 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 469 14
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 358 5
- VAT QUESTION 294 3
- Property income in different capacities 172 3
- More AE! 683 15
- Charity Grant accounting 59 1
- Money Soft payroll 542 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 209 2
- Change of payroll software 417 10
- Director phone costs 278 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 358 8
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 212 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 151 4
- VAT surcharges and change of business entity 52 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,183
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 801
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 497
- Digita Hosted Software 324
- Credit where credit's due....... 281
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 230
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 167
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 145
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 132
- Sole trader CPD 128