Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- SA302 177 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 102 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,043 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 251 2
- Dental practice incorpration 110 1
- Audit rules 154 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 227 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 818 20
- Go Cardless 266 8
- business entertaining deductibility 127 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 144 2
- R & D 104 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 80 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 111 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 163 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 154 1
- New Business Registration 213 5
- Hosted email exchange 135 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 151 1
- G P life time allowance 121 3
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 281
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 221
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 171
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 151