Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Estate agents - shared commission 84 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,393 68
- MAAT vs ACCA 250 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 701 21
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 107 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 580 15
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 68 1
- Accountancy Career 248 3
- pension paid by company? 195 4
- How not to compose an email 433 1
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 517 17
- Managing Employee Expenses 49 1
- Tax credit deadline extended by a week 88 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,998 64
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 69 1
- Small company audit 661 11
- Do I need a smartphone? 506 20
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 258 3
- West Bromich Albion 419 3
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 119 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 657
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 441
- Cancelled 415
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 355
- Probiz 323
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 306
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 235
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 173