Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 157 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 420 8
- VAT on employee loan 266 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 646 28
- Accountants website 330 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 51 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 94 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 341 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,395 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 212 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 159 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 205 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 189 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 712 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 83 2
- Purchased Goodwill 139 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 108 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 222 4
- Recruitment agencies 592 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 341
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 265
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 237
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189