Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Repayment of Share Capital 84 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 527 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 391 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 94 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 109 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 532 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 224 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 210 1
- Auto enrolment 445 8
- Audacity 946 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 247 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 274 5
- Client right to working papers 381 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 551 6
- Professional Clearance 1,068 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 290 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 538
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 383
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 360
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 307
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 287
- vat gross profit percentage margins 287
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 259
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 227