Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 157 12
- Corp Tax Refund 126 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,748 477
- Email hacker for hire ... 313 8
- Fees for Property Tax Return 482 15
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 84 10
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 258 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 48 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 174 1
- Audit partner? 232 6
- Losses on FHL Property 90 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 237 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 111 1
- corp tax software 964 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 305 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,616 72
- Can't read my handwriting 552 12
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 692 15
- Is this fraud? 846 13
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 414 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,365
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 510
- National Insurance 401
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 237
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 216
- Employer's Helpline 185
- CIS paid under reg 9 174
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 144
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 138