Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Investment property company accounts template 248 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 221 6
- Can you recognize revenue on asset sold and bought back at a later stage? 50 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 43 2
- Quickbooks expert needed 123 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,393 58
- Aggressive HMRC 1,182 14
- Charity reserves 58 1
- Have i messed up? 393 7
- Related Parties Note 289 6
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 336 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,328 16
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 468 26
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 245 1
- End of the party for dividends? 1,240 18
- How to format a stock book 367 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,381 31
- Disposal of property 99 2
- Tax liability of sole trader changing to partnership 131 1
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 248 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 970
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 538
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 350
- Tax efficient holding company structure 276
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 260
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 190
- Personal consumption by landlord 166
- Interest on Loan to a Company 157
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 150