Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 495 14
- Dividend Vouchers 360 5
- Gift to employee 402 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 156 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 129 2
- practice planning 75 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,108 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 176 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 153 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,653 10
- Which address 1,072 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 603 20
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,511 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,220 44
- R&D tax claim 260 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 547 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 210 7
- Tax Allowance on University Course 199 1
- Transfer of a business 132 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,172 22
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 488
- CTA study material 461
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 338
- Pre incorp expenses 322
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 272
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 263
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 213
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 167
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 140
- Employment related securities question 128