Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- How to walk away without questions 2,668 17
- IHT Query 400 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 61 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 92 2
- Get it off your chest 201 4
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 244 7
- Directors bonus 119 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 75 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 264 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 194 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 136 3
- break even point 1,108 33
- The return 742 27
- Sell business after leaving country 322 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 88 2
- Charity accounting 69 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,003 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 150 2
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 150 1
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 358 2
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 549
- Possible Partnership? 549
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 479
- New Fangled Penalties 347
- Clubs and Taxable Income 289
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 269
- Loans to other companies 214
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 207
- Outsource Data Entry 173
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 172