Are there any accountancy students out there?
Students are often given a hard time for posting exam questions on Any Answers, but I'd like to change that situation for once.
As part of our preparations for AccountingWEB.co.uk's relaunch next month, we're examining options to expand our content and the audiences we serve - including accountancy students. For starters, I'd like to know how many of you drop by the site on a regular basis and use the facilities we offer.
More to the point - what could we do to help you more? If you've qualified in the past few years, or are a student now, please let us know your thoughts. One of the things that might be possible would be a subsection of Any Answers where members would be available to help students with their questions.
Feel free to post here, but if you're interested in talking through ideas in more detail, there's now a thread in our feedback group called Can AccountingWEB.co.uk do more for student accountants?
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 297 5
- Partnership Registration 59 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 879 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 86 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 659 12
- Audit Required 1,176 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 293 9
- Residential Management Companies 74 2
- Value pricing 2,842 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 389 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 382 11
- Payroll software for Mac 115 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 102 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 211 5
- CIS and Close Company 199 6
- LLP members share of profits 635 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 423 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 137 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 100 1
- Registered Office 107 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 940
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 659
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 392
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 330
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 256
- Paye procedures for CVA 246
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 242
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 193
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 188
- Pension Fixed Protection 184