are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- This is getting boring 134 5
- 27,000 Really? 78 5
- VAT - Recharge 159 6
- Employment Allowance 299 5
- Farm barn lettings 21 1
- Legal title not in the company name 416 15
- CIC Company 579 10
- transitioning payroll 300 9
- dividend proposals 210 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 285 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,878 61
- NALS Accountants Report 193 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,543 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 217 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 550 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 920 19
- Opening Balances 124 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 228 2
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,411 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 336 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 627
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 316
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 291
- Probiz 277
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 245
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 238
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 208
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 179