are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- client threatening legal action 1,785 27
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 662 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 80 1
- First VAT Visit for client 210 4
- Dividend in specie 222 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 154 8
- Lorry Drivers 130 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 69 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 80 1
- Mexican student in UK 112 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 193 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 105 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,047 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 92 1
- Pricing 329 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 245 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 483
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 277
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 221
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 213
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 207
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157