are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 229 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 371 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 278 4
- Merry Christmas 81 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 63 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,052 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 404 13
- Childcare vouchers 342 7
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,413 9
- Using home as clients registered address 122 3
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 519 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 106 2
- How much does the company pay 705 30
- AIA 287 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 175 5
- I have done a terrible thing 787 15
- Not paying accountant 1,874 46
- Cash basis VAT return 106 1
- VAT on Business Premises 105 2
- Consolidation Software 146 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 468
- Advice - 320
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 272
- WWOOFers 261
- The booking.com con 243
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 237
- Cocaine anyone? 225
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 176