are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 20 1
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 107 6
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 428 8
- Limited company buying a car 80 3
- ACCA practice certificates 468 5
- Limited company buying director's car 257 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 49 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 81 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 47 1
- WC's and capital allowances 159 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 287 13
- Dress code 1,531 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 469 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 239 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 362 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 464 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 155 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 85 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 181 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 163 2
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 473
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 383
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 277
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 254
- Expat pension contributions? 252
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144