are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 99 4
- blank - ignore 365 3
- Company Van taxable benefit 71 3
- Non resident income. 354 18
- White van man 774 26
- Should i tell HMRC 1,196 12
- How to value a business asset? 99 4
- Companies House praise 161 1
- EIS reinvestment relief 158 12
- Do we have to register for VAT? 336 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 526 18
- Unbelievable!! 637 4
- Identity check problem 1,091 11
- Declaration of interest 115 3
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 330 16
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,819 13
- Entrepreneurs relief 105 1
- FRSEE Related Party Disclosure 81 1
- dividend versus capital distribution 162 4
- Advice on letting a client go ? 501 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 868
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 565
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 527
- Latest phishing scam 450
- Entrepreneurs' relief 405
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 354
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 332
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 314
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 236
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 213