are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 730 36
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,087 15
- CGT on spouse's death 254 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 455 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 54 2
- Starting Again 256 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 621 19
- CT101 Completion 127 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 50 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 144 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 270 6
- P11D Software 775 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 201 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 267 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 392 10
- Payroll software 188 4
- Company UTR numbers 306 6
- Summer house for business only 151 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 126 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 164 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 596
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 347
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 251
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216