are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- What taxes must employers pay in Continental Europe? e.g. Germany and France 91 1
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 327 10
- Travel costs and contractors 264 3
- vat help for catering concession 140 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 41 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 146 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 203 3
- Importers 107 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 275 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 250 4
- dfgd fget 119 1
- More AE! 233 6
- New business - journal entries 610 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 213 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 68 1
- aia 123 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 446 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 457 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 254 5
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 266 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 990
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 744
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 249
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Social investment tax relief 243
- Call Centre Data Costs 229
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 183
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 147
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 137