are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 655 5
- What is wrong with HMRC? 395 5
- Tech Champion of the Year 45 2
- Non-resident employer & employee 47 2
- Entrepeneurs Relief 114 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,284 65
- Boffin of the Year 534 17
- Non sequitur 400 5
- Glass-half-full member of the year? 359 13
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 697 3
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 100 3
- Vat on digital download of music 41 1
- equipment rental 139 6
- Help needed.... 133 2
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 91 1
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 445 7
- Freight Forwarders - VAT 127 4
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 372 6
- HMRC website error 185 1
- Fixed asset registers 194 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,334
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 428
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 345
- Alphabet shares 228
- Agent fees to sell business 224
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 215
- Office recharges 175
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 160
- Charge out rates in London 153
- which entity 144