are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Virtually Impossible 236 6
- Personal allowance for non-resident 57 2
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 286 7
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,532 114
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 134 2
- Brightpay 70 1
- Transfer of stock 51 2
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 171 5
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 40 1
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,074 8
- Newly Started Practice 569 12
- SSP days and Holidays 130 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 517 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 342 7
- error on companies house accounts 514 14
- Is there a reporting requirement? 139 1
- Clients 402 6
- Home to Office 267 5
- Investment property? 181 3
- Property income 150 2
- QROP pension input amounts 485
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 460
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 428
- EPS and CIS deductions 275
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 261
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 222
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174