are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- break even point 941 28
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 31 1
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 131 5
- Accomodation and travel 182 1
- Unpaid Fee's 266 6
- Issue with a software supplier 158 4
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 193 6
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 263 5
- Limited Company trading status. 215 6
- VAT flat rate scheme 82 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,578 29
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 125 2
- Aquisition Value 107 3
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 375 8
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 426 12
- Dividends 273 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 799 13
- Collecting cash on behalf of another business 163 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,294 11
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 202 4
- Possible Partnership? 505
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 485
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 462
- New Fangled Penalties 298
- Clubs and Taxable Income 255
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 253
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 243
- Loans to other companies 189
- Tasbook email configuration 178
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 163