are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Company accounts for £350 1,116 30
- children inherit property 116 3
- Servicing AE fees 280 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 782 19
- HMRC Security Deposit 913 14
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 319 4
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 219 4
- Shares held in trust 83 1
- Property pages or self-employed? 413 8
- Practice software 1,266 18
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 246 2
- Capital gains on Private/rental property 176 7
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 385 10
- proper link to login to HMRC online services 250 2
- Flat Rate VAT 319 9
- P800 problems again 214 3
- Invoicing for monthly clients 558 11
- FRS 101 Software 383 1
- VAT on farm machinery sold 332 6
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 648 9
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 314
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 306
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 278
- French ConnectionUK 247
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 227
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 209
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 206
- APN's 196
- Job costing 170
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 143