are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 738 32
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 156 11
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 573 22
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,988 402
- Saying goodbye 65 1
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 224 4
- Naming new company 54 3
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 263 4
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 129 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 359 4
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 707 6
- Tax on private fuel for own car 152 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,634 9
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 225 11
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 184 3
- Drop box Storage 92 1
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 304 8
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 225 13
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,339 22
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 213 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,264
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 347
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 279
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 233
- Hands on experience of Digita 188
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 171
- Employer's Helpline 142