are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 325 5
- Company Number 10000000 919 12
- CGT on lost shares/scam 137 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 390 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,803 29
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 533 10
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 402 9
- Withdrawal of a quote 143 3
- Support / ticketing software 278 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 191 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 324 5
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 246 2
- Stamp Duty 103 2
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 395 13
- Best software for small practice? 820 24
- Large director's pension contribution 631 10
- Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect 136 2
- Car benefit or not? 2,552 26
- substantial shareholding exemption 161 1
- Land Registry 406 5
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 793
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 282
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 214
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 206
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 203
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187