are you confused? I am!
I have not made this post anonymouse for reasons which will become obvious, hopefully...
Does anyone else think that "anonymous" as a posters name should be banned and posters forced to come up with pseudonyms (false names for those in the sticks)?
OK they dont need to be funny - just different, otherwise it gets completely confusing with anonymouse answering his/her/its own question.
Or am i just bored doing last minute returns?
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 139 3
- Hmrc software 192 3
- Mehjoo 255 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 191 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 96 1
- SA302 255 4
- Hosted email exchange 168 5
- South African Government Pension 177 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 155 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 264 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 296 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 237 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 145 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 272 7
- New Email Extensions 185 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 305 2
- Dental practice incorpration 148 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 307 8
- business entertaining deductibility 176 1
- Xtuple 505
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 289
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 165
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 152
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 137