Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 66 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,253 19
- Scanners 164 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 76 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 154 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 231 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 400 9
- Payment plans for clients 111 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 224 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 236 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 390 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 444 9
- P60 or payslips? 92 1
- Property income in different capacities 105 1
- IHT dilemma 1,382 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 190 1
- IT advisory questions? 176 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 793 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 143 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 526 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,158
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 797
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 487
- Digita Hosted Software 320
- Credit where credit's due....... 271
- Director phone costs 233
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 226
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 198
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 152
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 136