Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- What sectors to target? 371 17
- Companies House late filing penalties 3,167 106
- AIA and WDA 24 2
- Treatment of Asset Disposal for Tax Purposes 64 3
- Is sideways loss relief per trade or all trades aggregated 52 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 178 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 893 40
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,303 40
- Journals to Creditors Control 79 2
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 454 16
- Refusing to complete a tax return 505 11
- Repayment of maternity pay 119 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 159 9
- Duplicate emails from AWeb 148 10
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 898 16
- Self assesment online 612 7
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 253 6
- Practice management 256 4
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 470 6
- More NI or same 157 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 913
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 630
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 588
- Latest phishing scam 556
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 386
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 289
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 213
- Scratch Head 202
- Capital allowances in first basis period 199
- Sabbatical payments 185