Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 160 8
- Where has Portia gone? 5,000 109
- Overlap profit 286 7
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 31 1
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 305 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,054 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 97 1
- Payments on account 160 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 49 1
- What do your junior staff do? 507 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 631 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 395 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 527 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 122 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,924 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 333 3
- On the high seas 105 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 142 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 856 34
- Payroll question 154 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 850
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 444
- Sanzar 338
- How do you do it 335
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 292
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 206
- Fit for purpose 201
- new investor structure 196
- VAT Registration 179