Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 785 24
- incorrect old p60 215 4
- Micro-entity accounts 45 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 961 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 84 1
- Related party disclosure 113 3
- Inflation and fees 1,275 23
- Company reconstruction 57 1
- Missing tax return 238 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 86 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 128 1
- Advice please! 379 2
- VAT on new builds 144 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 111 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 340 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,930 28
- Redundancy Pay 442 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 728 6
- Sage Priority Support 124 2