Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 161 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,207 35
- Mortgage Reference 514 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 212 7
- Insovent companies 875 19
- New Build 178 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 189 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 799 20
- Website Content 141 1
- Personal Tax 621 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 127 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 170 1
- USA Tax Query 293 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 646 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 345 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 380 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,735 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6