Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Compensation payment and child benefit 25 1
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 168 5
- Am i Liable? 565 15
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 151 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 418 4
- RTI Easement Until 2016 74 2
- Altered PAYE cheque 364 8
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 352 9
- Write off of former director's loan 682 10
- Added years superannuation 100 3
- RTI 258 6
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 39 1
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 139 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 791 19
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 331 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,068 64
- Sole trader - bank statements 241 13
- Childcare vouchers 86 1
- Late registration for VAT 88 1
- Experienced Mentor 131 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,253
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 616
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 413
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 322
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 226
- Alphabet shares 205
- Agent fees to sell business 197
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 194
- Office recharges 157
- Tax position on lease extension 145