Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 188 4
- SA302 279 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 235 4
- Go Cardless 327 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 213 3
- Hmrc software 226 3
- Mehjoo 266 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 111 1
- Hosted email exchange 173 5
- South African Government Pension 180 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 166 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 288 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 309 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 245 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 149 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 287 7
- New Email Extensions 200 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 319 2
- Dental practice incorpration 156 1
- Audit rules 182 4
- Xtuple 510
- Qtac payroll for bureau 349
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 293
- Industrial & Provident Societies 284
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 227
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 179
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 178
- Domain name sale and limited company 172
- CIS schemes 162
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 144