Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,421 25
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,986 70
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 207 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,946 47
- inflation rate year on year 182 4
- Accounts Question 156 5
- Deleted question? 763 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,217 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 729 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 667 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 459 4
- VAT Return Errors 203 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 163 5
- Yorkshire Day 621 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 200 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 389 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 154 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 299 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 243 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 158 1
- Cancelled 471
- Cancelled 388
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 359
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 264
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 238
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 235
- More spam 184
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 154