Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager 122 1
- Clients 699 15
- Simplified auto enrolment? 183 2
- UK Accountancy Franchise 178 3
- An officer and a gentleman 459 11
- Tax and children 131 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 557 8
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 387 16
- Directors obligation to notify 97 1
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 259 2
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 141 1
- Starting new accounting business 330 6
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 155 4
- error on companies house accounts 758 18
- RTI penalties 135 1
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 168 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 321 5
- US Sales Tax 115 1
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 205 3
- Group Relief 139 4
- QROP pension input amounts 501
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 483
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 446
- EPS and CIS deductions 303
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 292
- Construction CIS LLP Company 285
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 250
- SAGE winforecast 205
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 188
- Overdrawn director account 175