Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Sell business after leaving country 159 3
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 554 11
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 188 5
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 271 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 151 2
- Capital Gain? 521 14
- How much to charge? 285 5
- CIMA MIP - wife joining business, non MIP 195 1
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 648 15
- Income tax on foreign dividends 249 2
- break even point 601 18
- Simple consolidation question 145 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 398 10
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,011 27
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 409 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 213 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 309 5
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 205 4
- IHT Query 265 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 449 2
- Possible Partnership? 470
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 445
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 432
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 237
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 232
- New Fangled Penalties 227
- Clubs and Taxable Income 223
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 219
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 198
- Loans to other companies 171