Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 851 37
- Pension Contributions Relief 383 12
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 426 18
- Furnished lettings criteria 190 2
- Is this fraud? 383 6
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 80 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 778 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,471 31
- Saying goodbye 475 13
- Tax on private fuel for own car 212 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 1,017 11
- Flat rate scheme 214 3
- Drop box Storage 221 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 286 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,203 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 624 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 422 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 172 2
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 141 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 206 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,276
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 456
- National Insurance 353
- Non Resident 270
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 262
- Franchise income and costs 242
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Employer's Helpline 150
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 148
- employment capital allowances 140