Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 186 6
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,299 15
- Another HMRC Cock Up 659 7
- Directors' advances and credits 316 1
- HMRC Statements 300 5
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 513 7
- Goodwill on incorporation low level valuations 222 3
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 348 10
- Best software for small practice? 386 12
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,203 19
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 175 3
- VAT and CT issues on splitting of business 285 6
- Costly Accounting Software contract 445 2
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 246 3
- Company Number 10000000 651 5
- Any update on 2016/17 employer NIC allowance and directors? 234 2
- Car benefit or not? 2,344 21
- Cloud-based email services? 587 11
- Class 1A NIC on motorbike fuel 165 5
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 693 10
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 757
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 449
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 267
- DTA tie-breaker issue 260
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 242
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 219
- CGT for NOn UK residents 214
- Apprenticeship Levy 191
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 189
- Capital Gains personal representatives 174