Attaching PDF files
Ok, January done (more or less) and now moving on to the next problem.
We currently file tax returns (Taxcalc software) and P35s (IRIS/HMRC software)online and are now gearing up for the next phase (CT600 and VAT).
My question is this -
Looking into the future, we see the need to attach .pdf files to Revenue submissions, the most urgent one being Capital Gains computations in April.
We do not have the software to create .pdf files and I was wondering what software people use?
Do you use Acrobat, or one of the other ones to download of t'interweb.
The main criteria are:
easy to use
low cost (not going to be used THAT often).
Also, we will need to be able to save excel and word documents as .pdf files!
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 20 1
- Nominal Ledger 372 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 536 20
- Running two businesses from the same premises 375 4
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 188 2
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 176 2
- Old CGT loss 195 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 146 3
- Paper tax return 136 4
- Start up allowance? 366 12
- Will I need to resign? 148 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,350 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 238 3
- AIA or IFA 446 7
- Surely not? 446 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 634 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 356 7
- Late Registration for VAT 359 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 271 5
- Share structures 151 5