AVN and Probiz
I have recently come across AVN and Probiz. From my understanding for a fee they help your practice get to the next level ie more profitable work- none compliance work. In the main from my understanding they provide a support function.
I am not sure how much they charge. I looked at their websites -no indication of their fees. AVN gives a list of people to contact, they are bound to say very good, otherwise they would not be on AVN list.
I would be grateful for any feedback. Are they any others like these two, which can be rated as good in terms of support and other revenue streams.
It would be helpful to have clear information what is that they do to help to increase revenues.
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 671 19
- HELP...historic SSP query! 47 2
- US share sale - income or capital 37 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,342 12
- flat rate scheme 872 30
- Allocation of income from property 311 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 109 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 213 2
- Before I call employers helpline 315 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 148 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 279 1
- CIS online 170 3
- Class IV NIC 225 3
- bookkeeping system 234 4
- Company van paid by director 133 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,583 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 260 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 168 3
- Private company division 141 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 324 6