AVN and Probiz
I have recently come across AVN and Probiz. From my understanding for a fee they help your practice get to the next level ie more profitable work- none compliance work. In the main from my understanding they provide a support function.
I am not sure how much they charge. I looked at their websites -no indication of their fees. AVN gives a list of people to contact, they are bound to say very good, otherwise they would not be on AVN list.
I would be grateful for any feedback. Are they any others like these two, which can be rated as good in terms of support and other revenue streams.
It would be helpful to have clear information what is that they do to help to increase revenues.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,663 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 285 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 178 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 210 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 815 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 102 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 118 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 369 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 498 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 146 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2