AVN, Boot Camp, RAS, marketing
This is a re-post from a thread that is about to be deleted. It's not a particularly valuable post but I just felt a little fed up that I had gone to the trouble to post and then find it gets deleted.
"That reminds me, years ago when Boot Camp/RAS was all the rage, myself and a practitioner colleague of mine listened to their promotional tape while on a car journey. How to sell "added-value" services. A little while later, my colleague was at his dentist who proceeded to "sell" him on the proposition of having a complete revamp of his teeth costing several £000s. We both surmised that the dentist must have been on the dental equivalent of Boot Camp."
I would add that I am not agin spending large amounts on marketing. I have a full-time practice now only because I spent several thousands each year on telemarketing.
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 107 3
- Company Share Buy Back 106 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 100 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 174 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 214 4