AVN, Boot Camp, RAS, marketing
This is a re-post from a thread that is about to be deleted. It's not a particularly valuable post but I just felt a little fed up that I had gone to the trouble to post and then find it gets deleted.
"That reminds me, years ago when Boot Camp/RAS was all the rage, myself and a practitioner colleague of mine listened to their promotional tape while on a car journey. How to sell "added-value" services. A little while later, my colleague was at his dentist who proceeded to "sell" him on the proposition of having a complete revamp of his teeth costing several £000s. We both surmised that the dentist must have been on the dental equivalent of Boot Camp."
I would add that I am not agin spending large amounts on marketing. I have a full-time practice now only because I spent several thousands each year on telemarketing.
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 16 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 324 15
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 182 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,107 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 620 6
- Overseas workday relief 122 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 233 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 650 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 72 1
- MVL 248 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,469 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 109 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 80 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 242 4
- AccountingWEB survey 366 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 141 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,125 38