AVN, Boot Camp, RAS, marketing
This is a re-post from a thread that is about to be deleted. It's not a particularly valuable post but I just felt a little fed up that I had gone to the trouble to post and then find it gets deleted.
"That reminds me, years ago when Boot Camp/RAS was all the rage, myself and a practitioner colleague of mine listened to their promotional tape while on a car journey. How to sell "added-value" services. A little while later, my colleague was at his dentist who proceeded to "sell" him on the proposition of having a complete revamp of his teeth costing several £000s. We both surmised that the dentist must have been on the dental equivalent of Boot Camp."
I would add that I am not agin spending large amounts on marketing. I have a full-time practice now only because I spent several thousands each year on telemarketing.
- Where can I get the information for this 349 7
- BrightPay 353 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 186 3
- CGT &LLP 54 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 529 4
- Setting up an offshore company 60 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 174 16
- Secure document exchange 103 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 152 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 383 7
- break even point 146 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 108 3
- Fax to email providers 321 11
- Payroll software 222 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 120 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 136 4
- How to issue shares to investors 70 1
- Expense management software 625 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,100 84
- Tax code 133 1