AVN, Boot Camp, RAS, marketing
This is a re-post from a thread that is about to be deleted. It's not a particularly valuable post but I just felt a little fed up that I had gone to the trouble to post and then find it gets deleted.
"That reminds me, years ago when Boot Camp/RAS was all the rage, myself and a practitioner colleague of mine listened to their promotional tape while on a car journey. How to sell "added-value" services. A little while later, my colleague was at his dentist who proceeded to "sell" him on the proposition of having a complete revamp of his teeth costing several £000s. We both surmised that the dentist must have been on the dental equivalent of Boot Camp."
I would add that I am not agin spending large amounts on marketing. I have a full-time practice now only because I spent several thousands each year on telemarketing.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 368 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 402 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 77 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 211 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 186 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 210 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 466 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 368 11