I think I've researched this carefully; got the bank to sponsor us; selected the software; and I have (re-)drafted the IT policies, the specified documentation and all the rest that I think BACS will ask for; beefed up physical and IT security; and, I'm now waiting for the call from BACS/VOCA about the visit.
Has anyone else gone through this recently? If so, can you give me tips on the key things that VOCA will be looking for and any key points that I might have overlooked.
Should I be terrified by the visit, or are they helpful and constructive?
Thanks in advance....
- Signed accounts for bank 612 13
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 813 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 90 3
- flat rate scheme 2,297 45
- Business lending another business money (UK) 277 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 126 5
- VAT Query on new build 68 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 124 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 135 4
- Family Partnership 221 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 63 1
- P11D Car Value 245 6
- NOVA declaration 96 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,490 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 281 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,100 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 164 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 380 5