I think I've researched this carefully; got the bank to sponsor us; selected the software; and I have (re-)drafted the IT policies, the specified documentation and all the rest that I think BACS will ask for; beefed up physical and IT security; and, I'm now waiting for the call from BACS/VOCA about the visit.
Has anyone else gone through this recently? If so, can you give me tips on the key things that VOCA will be looking for and any key points that I might have overlooked.
Should I be terrified by the visit, or are they helpful and constructive?
Thanks in advance....
- TaxCalc Accounts production 123 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 370 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 403 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 79 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,363 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 579 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 213 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 191 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 212 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 467 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 370 11