I think I've researched this carefully; got the bank to sponsor us; selected the software; and I have (re-)drafted the IT policies, the specified documentation and all the rest that I think BACS will ask for; beefed up physical and IT security; and, I'm now waiting for the call from BACS/VOCA about the visit.
Has anyone else gone through this recently? If so, can you give me tips on the key things that VOCA will be looking for and any key points that I might have overlooked.
Should I be terrified by the visit, or are they helpful and constructive?
Thanks in advance....
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 27 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 309 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 112 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 160 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 141 1
- RTI offline? 619 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 163 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 264 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 185 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 159 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 947 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 243 3