Balance sheet value for properties in an investment company?
Can anyone confirm please that a company which owns residential property that is let,should show the MV in the balance sheet instead of at cost, with any surplus/deficit being take to revaluation reserve.
I assume that you can use director's best estimate of market value and is it the valuation at the y/e rather than the date the accounts are signed off?
Thanks for any help
- Marriage Allowance 153 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,023 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 326 4
- S455 and February year ends 211 7
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 371 9
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,234 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 754 18
- Closing down loss-making company 398 5
- S.455 Tax again 262 3
- New Build 321 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 358 4
- Mortgage Reference 769 10
- RTI offline? 150 1
- Right To Manage Company 250 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 148 1
- Giving shares away 309 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 609 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 252 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 200 4
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 270 2