I have recently taken over reporting duties and need some advice on what I believe should be a simple process.
Our firm has to produce a balance sheet at 6 months then a full year at the next 6 month point.
The problem is that I cannot work out how to achieve a balance when updating the 6 month figures to a full year. The issue seems to be that at 6 months there were debtors of £55000 and at the full year most of that income came in (less 1500). There are new debtors of £10000 but I cannot balance the figures with profit, share capital, and past losses.
Any ideas on what to do. I can suppy all figures if it helps.
- Xerocon 2016 1,017 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,190 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 230 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 241 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 595 12
- Personal Tax 494 11
- USA Tax Query 170 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 291 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 601 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 351 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 412 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 176 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 336 4
- last minute request 516 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46