Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 76 3
- Claiming VAT on car lease 385 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 27 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 562 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 630 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 72 2
- Freelance/Employee 611 15
- Agent Authorisation Issue 140 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 290 6
- Is it just me ... 188 5
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 117 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 260 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 86 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 321 10
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 122 1
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 209 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,468 18
- R&D - HMRC Manual 106 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 350 14
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,171 27
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 739
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 403
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 351
- Electric Car 287
- S222 Charge 234
- IP trans to holding company 182
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 180
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 166
- AIA 162
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 154