Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Stamp Duty 267 4
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 572 13
- Setting up a practice 86 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 211 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,753 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 410 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 147 1
- Love is in the air 396 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 247 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,007 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 304 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 538 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 556 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 315 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 336 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 377 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 428 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 433 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 268 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 524 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 280
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 273
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 212
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193