Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 104 2
- Industry Reports 28 1
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 48 1
- recompense capital input 219 12
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 748 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,157 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 705 31
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 277 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 108 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 239 2
- CT losses carry back 122 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 551 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 198 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 805 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 421 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,313 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 164 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 190 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 242 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 1,006 22
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 801
- RTI - duplicate employee record 567
- Pensions Regulator 458
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 416
- Portia ... Where art thou 342
- Sanzar 318
- How do you do it 307
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 275
- new investor structure 186