Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 255 11
- Gift of property & improvements 90 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 320 5
- VAT Invoice 95 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 784 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 108 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 187 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 142 7
- General tax book with planning 117 1
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 128 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 424 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 350 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 238 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 173 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 255 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 156 4
- SA302's anyone?? 530 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,639 41
- Renting for military reasons 183 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,580 18
- Skandia using wrong address 1,617
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 896
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 288
- Management expenses for investment company 262
- Bonus Bonds 260
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 171
- tax on apprenticeship income 169
- P11D benefit received by widow 148