Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 563 20
- FRSSE 2015 AND AMORTISATION OF GOODWILL 53 1
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 217 2
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 286 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 65 2
- Going through security 352 8
- Another AE question 119 1
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 378 11
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 255 11
- Tax efficient vehicle 515 10
- Retail business software/accounting system 159 3
- AIA for private hire cars, self-employed licensed private hire vehicle / driver 181 5
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 379 11
- CTA Material 195 1
- Business only use of company car 331 11
- Web site and client access area advice 209 1
- Car or Van 388 9
- Dividend Tax Petition 396 5
- Buying a business premises in a pension 238 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 193 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 250
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 226
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 215
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 201
- Expenses Software 181
- Any thoughts on Capium? 172
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 166
- Car Capital Contribution 147
- How to account for investment in JV? 145