Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 956 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 49 1
- Related party disclosure 96 3
- Inflation and fees 1,271 23
- Company reconstruction 31 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 761 22
- Missing tax return 229 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 72 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 121 1
- Advice please! 373 2
- VAT on new builds 142 3
- incorrect old p60 203 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 109 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 334 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,923 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 717 6
- Sage Priority Support 122 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 519 4