Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,973 70
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 205 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,944 47
- inflation rate year on year 179 4
- Accounts Question 150 5
- Deleted question? 755 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,210 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 726 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,410 24
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 665 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 456 4
- VAT Return Errors 198 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 155 5
- Yorkshire Day 616 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 196 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 384 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 153 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 298 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 242 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 158 1
- Cancelled 471
- Cancelled 388
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 358
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 264
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 238
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 233
- More spam 184
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 154