Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,086 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 148 3
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 176 4
- Cash injection by shareholder 63 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,457 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 258 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 283 4
- PRR 199 11
- corp tax software 340 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 457 7
- Which tax box 180 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 103 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 221 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 201 6
- References for clients 193 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 107 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 136 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 167
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 138