Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 246 10
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 340 9
- Child benefit charge 712 10
- Furniture Holiday Let & Capital Allowances 201 6
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 81 4
- Do you lose losses on cessation 272 9
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 191 9
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 61 1
- SA800 Returns 128 3
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,235 20
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 55 1
- Corporation Tax 203 9
- Company name change question... 70 1
- CGT and 2nd property 964 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 95 1
- Self Ass. Return 243 3
- Late payment payroll 168 2
- Deferred Tax 223 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 510 6
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 827 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 813
- Copy Wanted 530
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 483
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 473
- Latest phishing scam 322
- Entrepreneurs' relief 301
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 268
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 264
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 262
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 167