Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 383 12
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 313 11
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 142 4
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 703 9
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 254 7
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 118 2
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 208 3
- Cash accounting to flat rate scheme 61 2
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 276 8
- SA tax assessments 205 3
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 247 3
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 124 3
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,677 24
- new capital structure ltd with investors 290 4
- Who can I refer leads to? 291 6
- Companies House 308 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 162 2
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 149 1
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 685 14
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 698 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 433
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 249
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 220
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 218
- Slight twist on employment related securities 199
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 155
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 144