Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Can an owner hold company money 297 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 284 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 203 6
- Class 2 NIC 257 5
- Probate services 427 9
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 377 7
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,704 37
- Vat payable on van 136 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,829 42
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 242 7
- Community Faux Pas 931 26
- Cash gift from India 130 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,309 40
- Windows10 182 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 622 24
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 472 25
- A thursday afternoon muse 234 2
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 392 6
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 872 5
- Unusual marketing methods for accountants 797 14
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 835
- Benchmark accounting software 691
- Members in Public Practice 515
- Sole trader registering for the first time 328
- Oplex Careers CPD 321
- What are HMRC implying? 305
- VAT 257
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 248
- Payroll manager and the cloud 218
- Is the APN valid 196