Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,053 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 425 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 206 6
- VAT silly question 2,261 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 156 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 237 3
- Cater Allen Commission 122 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 232 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 113 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 67 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 97 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 120 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 365 5
- BrightPay 510 13
- Is this a scam? 1,594 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 333 4
- Benchmarking 468
- Possible Partnership? 417
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 388
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 195
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 173
- Clubs and Taxable Income 170
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165