Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Boffin of the Year 250 9
- deleting customers on Sage 50 207 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 221 4
- Sage Depreciation 64 1
- Non sequitur 214 2
- Am i Liable? 852 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 159 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 150 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 59 1
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 460 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 72 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 88 2
- Giving a seminar 651 35
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 915 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 369 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 338 14
- Altered PAYE cheque 441 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 136 1
- equipment rental 77 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 385 16
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,287
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 635
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 418
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 327
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 251
- Alphabet shares 216
- Agent fees to sell business 208
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 203
- Office recharges 165
- Tax position on lease extension 160