Basic, online, multi-unit, multi-user book-keeping software
This is very much a niche question...
I'm involved an a not-for-profit organisation which has many voluntary groups dotted around the country, organised into regions, and finally with a Ltd company at the centre. The Ltd company has the only payroll, as the groups are all voluntary.
What I'd like to do is increase transparency between everyone and, essentially, try to develop a culture of cash-sharing to reduce the cash levels held everywhere. I'd also like to make the treasurer's work as easy as possible for them.
The accounting requirements for this would be simple as it would just really be fund-raising and inter-group transfers donating to the Ltd company (via the regional accounts), plus cash held etc... However the security requirements would be more complex as group treasurers would only need to see their group, regional treasurers their region and all groups within, and central treasurers everything.
I'll put money on the fact that there's nothing to fit this out there anywhere (no luck looking so far), but I thought I'd pose the question just in case!!!
If I can provide any more detail to help answer the question then please let me know.
Many thanks for reading, and have a good Xmas break!
- Peer to Peer lending 81 5
- Loan interest rental property 167 5
- What's the plural? 627 14
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 74 1
- Well well well 195 2
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 100 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 71 1
- Capital Gains Tax 81 3
- Real names 398 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 128 1
- Dividend payment date 1,829 32
- Use of aliases 695 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 135 1
- Accounting Crew 890 20
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 302 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 485 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,380 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 88 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 142 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 303
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 293
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 247
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 223
- Sorry ignore me 210