Best Business Bank Account
From 1 April I am going to incorporate my practice. I am looking to open a business bank account. Thanks Sir Digby for raising a thread on what to do on this subject.
I looked at the following that do not have bank charges for life
Alliance Leicester now Santander
Co-operative bank - no bank charges since I am a member of FSB.
I would be grateful for recommendations of a good business bank account. No bank charges and easy to deposit cheques where clients insist on pay by chq.
Should I be looking for anything else apart from no bank charges and easy deposits?
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 120 3
- Do accountants work at home? 633 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 315 5
- Summer festivals! 204 5
- Can I pay into a pension? 168 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 176 4
- Personal Expenses 212 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 150 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 471 10
- Accountants Qualifications 291 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 83 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 164 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 84 1
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 77 2
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,004 16
- Rogue Accountant 3,967 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,228 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 88 1
- ER Relief 119 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 131 1