Best Business Bank Account
From 1 April I am going to incorporate my practice. I am looking to open a business bank account. Thanks Sir Digby for raising a thread on what to do on this subject.
I looked at the following that do not have bank charges for life
Alliance Leicester now Santander
Co-operative bank - no bank charges since I am a member of FSB.
I would be grateful for recommendations of a good business bank account. No bank charges and easy to deposit cheques where clients insist on pay by chq.
Should I be looking for anything else apart from no bank charges and easy deposits?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,647 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 272 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 175 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,538 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 47 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 192 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 807 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 75 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 106 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 488 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 288 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 484 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 680 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 134 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2