Best Business Bank Account
From 1 April I am going to incorporate my practice. I am looking to open a business bank account. Thanks Sir Digby for raising a thread on what to do on this subject.
I looked at the following that do not have bank charges for life
Alliance Leicester now Santander
Co-operative bank - no bank charges since I am a member of FSB.
I would be grateful for recommendations of a good business bank account. No bank charges and easy to deposit cheques where clients insist on pay by chq.
Should I be looking for anything else apart from no bank charges and easy deposits?
- Special dividends & CGT 156 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 83 1
- Networking 306 5
- Turnover on a tax return 445 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,205 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 257 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 107 1
- incorrect old p60 504 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 322 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 244 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 180 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 336 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 311 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3