Best tax technical support
I am just about to set up on my own having gained my PC etc with the ACCA.
The firm I am leaving use CCH for phone support and it seems OK most of the time but has been known to give some incorrect information.
Do readers have any other reccomendations for telephone support service (reasonably priced).
- CGT and primary residence 107 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 406 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 719 19
- Marriage Allowance 196 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,088 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 355 4
- S455 and February year ends 253 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,247 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 814 18
- Closing down loss-making company 417 5
- S.455 Tax again 269 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 370 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 180 1
- Right To Manage Company 271 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 166 1
- Giving shares away 333 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 633 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 284 5