Best tax technical support
I am just about to set up on my own having gained my PC etc with the ACCA.
The firm I am leaving use CCH for phone support and it seems OK most of the time but has been known to give some incorrect information.
Do readers have any other reccomendations for telephone support service (reasonably priced).
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 293
- Set up a company pension 246
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 216
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 182
- EIS 179
- Driving sales growth 178
- Regiatration of a Trust 176
- Sage 50 Remittance Advices 175
- Where's our 10%? 174
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 173
- IHT business relief of unlisted loan stock 161
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 155
- Best structure 148
- Break up basis accounting 147
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 147
- Property owned privately 144
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 141
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 139
- Mortgage application for intending director. 136
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 131