Best way to dispute item on BT bill, anyone?
Have just queried with BT why an item appeared on my bill dated 6 May to number 118507 Directory for 3.03 minutes cost £4.70. The adviser told me this is Directory Enquiries. I have not called Directory Enquiries for years and years and would not dream of doing so. But apparently someone did, and according to the adviser they must have used my phone. As I am the only one here and no-one else has access to my property, let alone my phone and I didn't make the call I told him this was unacceptable and put the phone down.
I sent a message to BT complaining via their website but I'll bet they give me the same answer.
Can anyone think of anything else I could do?
- SDLT 263 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 151 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 362 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 71 1
- Benefit in Kind 135 4
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 245 2
- Dutch Accountant 400 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 85 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 323 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 189 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 788 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,606 34
- Restricted interest relief 116 2
- Disengagement Help! 558 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 876 16
- Renewals on property rental business 87 1
- Not a question - just a POI 201 3
- MVL 88 2
- Bankstream 1,062 24
- Xerocon 2016 590 11