BETTER OFF IN BED ?
Can anyone tell me why it is still worthwhile getting out off bed and going to work each day ? Alastair Darling is certainly making it harder and harder to answer that quesion.
I still do it - but I'm beginning to feel like a total mug.
Perhaps Simon Sweetman or Richard Murphy from the "Hang 'em and Flog 'em" high tax brigade can tell us how paying ever more money to the state will motivate an ever diminishing number of workers to keep going ? Or is that merely another bedtime story ?
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 222 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 233 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 588 12
- Personal Tax 487 11
- USA Tax Query 161 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,660 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 282 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 598 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 407 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 171 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 325 4
- last minute request 511 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46