BETTER OFF IN BED ?
Can anyone tell me why it is still worthwhile getting out off bed and going to work each day ? Alastair Darling is certainly making it harder and harder to answer that quesion.
I still do it - but I'm beginning to feel like a total mug.
Perhaps Simon Sweetman or Richard Murphy from the "Hang 'em and Flog 'em" high tax brigade can tell us how paying ever more money to the state will motivate an ever diminishing number of workers to keep going ? Or is that merely another bedtime story ?
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,010 17
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 84 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 123 3
- Do accountants work at home? 637 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 325 5
- Summer festivals! 209 5
- Can I pay into a pension? 173 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 178 4
- Personal Expenses 212 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 152 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 471 10
- Accountants Qualifications 296 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 86 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 167 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 86 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,967 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,232 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 88 1
- ER Relief 120 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 131 1