Blog on an accountant's website
Number of accountants of websites is on the increase, though a large number of these do not have yet a blog.
I have a blog and I have not quite worked out fully what makes a good accountants blog. I suppose it would be whatever is of interest to the visitors.
Is it worth having a blog? Do you have a blog? What makes a good accountants blog? How often should I post an entry on a blog?
- Rounding errors on CT600 87 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,283 48
- BrightPay quirks 151 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 74 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,161 31
- Website Content 68 1
- Mortgage Reference 468 5
- Personal Tax 609 12
- New Build 140 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 109 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 142 1
- USA Tax Query 276 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 628 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 329 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 362 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,721 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 399 2