Blog on an accountant's website
Number of accountants of websites is on the increase, though a large number of these do not have yet a blog.
I have a blog and I have not quite worked out fully what makes a good accountants blog. I suppose it would be whatever is of interest to the visitors.
Is it worth having a blog? Do you have a blog? What makes a good accountants blog? How often should I post an entry on a blog?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,906 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 115 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 122 3
- Company Share Buy Back 117 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 180 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,883 52
- Hello 359 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 180 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 184 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4