Blog on an accountant's website
Number of accountants of websites is on the increase, though a large number of these do not have yet a blog.
I have a blog and I have not quite worked out fully what makes a good accountants blog. I suppose it would be whatever is of interest to the visitors.
Is it worth having a blog? Do you have a blog? What makes a good accountants blog? How often should I post an entry on a blog?
- Xerocon 2016 1,018 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,190 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 235 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 249 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 597 12
- Personal Tax 497 11
- USA Tax Query 174 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 298 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 353 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 414 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 179 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 343 4
- last minute request 520 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46