Bookkeeping versus accounting assignmet
I'm a chartered accountant trying to build a small accountancy practice.
I have this opportunity to work as a bookkeeper one day per week.
I can work only 3 days per week only. And these 3 days only 3/4 of the time.
Should I use the day of finding new clients and growing my practice and learning new accountancy skills or should I accept the assignment as a bookkeeper?
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 180 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 194 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 325 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 82 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 300 7
- Family Partnership 294 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 202 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 204 6
- Business trips - director and family 427 3
- Signed accounts for bank 673 15
- flat rate scheme 2,391 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 332 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 209 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 108 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 871 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 220 5
- VAT Query on new build 132 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 129 1
- P11D Car Value 278 6
- NOVA declaration 115 1