BTC or Tax Calc?
Its that time of year again, need to choose tax software. Having using BTC last year, am thinking of using Tax Calc but find it a little long winded compared to the way you enter only the data you need into BTC and it populates the tax return. (Not happy with the way BTC prints the entire tax return when even on Ftax you can print the Full or completed pages only). Am considering the move as the GUI, and overall management appear to better on Tax Calc. Having only had a quick look at the demo of TaxCalc perhaps there are quicker ways to use it.
Has anyone experiance of using both software's that can share their views?
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 128 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 73 2
- flat rate scheme 2,317 47
- Signed accounts for bank 630 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 822 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 156 5
- VAT Query on new build 92 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 135 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 142 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 84 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,224 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 184 1