BTC or Tax Calc?
Its that time of year again, need to choose tax software. Having using BTC last year, am thinking of using Tax Calc but find it a little long winded compared to the way you enter only the data you need into BTC and it populates the tax return. (Not happy with the way BTC prints the entire tax return when even on Ftax you can print the Full or completed pages only). Am considering the move as the GUI, and overall management appear to better on Tax Calc. Having only had a quick look at the demo of TaxCalc perhaps there are quicker ways to use it.
Has anyone experiance of using both software's that can share their views?
- property capital gains 167 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 168 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,166 13
- Tips on meals 188 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 518 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 178 3
- Personal Tax 738 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 201 2
- Stumped - IHT 161 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 413 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 474 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,287 33
- Credit management tools 154 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 772 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 411 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 291 3
- S455 and February year ends 342 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 897 18
- Closing down loss-making company 463 5