Business premises renovation costs
I understand that business premises renovation costs can be capitalised as long as it's brings the premises to a useable condition.
Is this true for costs incurred in converting an abandoned council property to a nursery? Total costs = £45K
Also how should we accounting for capital allowance - FYA, etc. Does this fall under IBA??
These expenses where incurred between 2006 & 2007.
I confirm that the premises does not qualify for BPRA.
- Website Content 375 4
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 138 2
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 270 9
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 654 12
- Incorporated company charity 108 2
- property capital gains 311 3
- Closing down loss-making company 612 10
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 358 5
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 431 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,107 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 402 2
- Tips on meals 402 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 243 2
- Stumped - IHT 453 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 576 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 378 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 152 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 864 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,437 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 167 3