Business premises renovation costs
I understand that business premises renovation costs can be capitalised as long as it's brings the premises to a useable condition.
Is this true for costs incurred in converting an abandoned council property to a nursery? Total costs = £45K
Also how should we accounting for capital allowance - FYA, etc. Does this fall under IBA??
These expenses where incurred between 2006 & 2007.
I confirm that the premises does not qualify for BPRA.
- Related party disclosure 86 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 32 1
- Inflation and fees 1,263 23
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 942 25
- Company reconstruction 19 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 757 22
- Missing tax return 226 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 205 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 69 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 120 1
- Advice please! 370 2
- VAT on new builds 140 3
- incorrect old p60 193 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 108 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 331 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,920 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 715 6
- Sage Priority Support 120 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 518 4