How to file PDF accounts
Late payment penalty seems unfair
Calculating income for Working Tax Credits purposes
Does split year treatment apply to this source of income?
Live SA webinars announced.
Are annual investment allowance claimed disallowed from the base cost of your property
Can a fitness instructor claim for gym clothing eg trainers, boxing gloves etc and will these be &qu
Mortgage interest claim on 6 month rental
CGT query on sale on second property lived in by widowed mother
Can I split profits to suit?
What's the best, practical approach?
Discretionary trust with life interest settlement
Don't yet have a UTR, will client get a late filing penalty as well as late notification penalt
Is a VAT-registered business obliged to pay VAT on a purchase invoice when the original invoice omitted it and a subsequent amended one shows it?
Business issues invoice to another VAT registered business, forgets to include the VAT, then issues
Can I accrue a director's bonus when the DLA is overdrawn, without netting them off?
89001 questions and 376299 replies from 29347 members
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,379 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 334 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 579 11
- calculate mortgage interest 111 1
- Auto enrolment 1,645 27
- AIA 203 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 585 27
- Depreciation 156 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 133 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 224 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 180 3
- client can't/won't pay 450 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 204 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 256 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 269 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,194 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 275 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 217 5
- HMRC SA software error? 186 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 177 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 791
- Copy Wanted 505
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 463
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 456
- Latest phishing scam 293
- Entrepreneurs' relief 282
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 276
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 256
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 244
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 241