Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
Denmark labour & hiring taxes CT deductible?
Limited company buying food for a charity
Is it possible to put member's interest into boxes for CT600 template
Does company director with no income required to complete self assessment tax return
How can I approach HMRC to revise an old computation
Business purchase cost and how they should be treated?
Capital Gains on Inherited Property
I need to get these from our old accountant who is not legally bound to give them to us.
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
How much should employees reimburse the company to avoid tax charges when using fuel cards
Can I change the profit share on 2012 AP accounts for 2013 returns?
Can CIS be refunded earlier than after 5 April ?
Is a s.110 demerger the best route?
77159 questions and 304414 replies from 23738 members
- Giving a seminar 534 29
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 193 9
- JIEB Exams 133 1
- RTI 90 1
- Christmas party 107 1
- Am i Liable? 116 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 294 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 311 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 68 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 236 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 244 5
- EBT 180 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,213
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Alphabet shares 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 148