When is VAT charged on educational services?
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
Output VAT calculation for retailer on stock purchased
relief from EU national insurance
A question that has been nagging me for a while
Setting up of an offshore company and possibly a trust
Donations from Directors to Company Ltd by Guarantee
LLP sells development property. Can client use CGT allowance to shelter profit?
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Is it possible for one company to pay the bills of another in order to recover VAT?
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Would you be the one dealing with set up of new entity
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
90132 questions and 383496 replies from 29857 members
- Sage 2010 data corruption 84 4
- Sage at it again? 335 5
- BrightPay 498 13
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 158 5
- Is this a scam? 1,559 27
- Classic cars investment 119 2
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 681 19
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 133 5
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 390 6
- S455 452 21
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 469 12
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 160 3
- client issues 310 4
- Cater Allen Commission 84 2
- Capital Gain? 354 9
- Splitting rental income on jointly owned property 175 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 66 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 192 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 190 5
- RTI - new employee 126 2
- Benchmarking 465
- Possible Partnership? 414
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 401
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 385
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 329
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 192
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 171
- Clubs and Taxable Income 168
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 162