Client is worried that the disposal of one semi-detached house will give rise to CGT
Are HMRC Entitled to issue a SA return to quantify PAYE liabilities?
Whats is best for reducing your personal liability?
If I change the AP, need to be sure that S455 can be claimed
What to pay director in last 3 quarters after 1k/mth first quarter.
Does anyone know what the "special scheme for distance selling" is?
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
Can someone be both by way of a limited company being used for the subcontract element?
Can anyone advise which flat rate sector they would choose in the following?
Compensation for surrender of lease.
Not sure which box to fill in on IHT205 for family business (limited company)
Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor
Services offered to a Charity is there any tax advantage
Can an assessment be raised more that 4 years after the end of the tax year if individual died befor
Owning a UK based business, as an Italian resident
A bit of an anal one, but what is the correct accounting treatment of shared commission?
Do I need an invoice/receipt from a non-VAT registered business/establishment to be able to deduct t
84288 questions and 344665 replies from 27233 members
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,620 53
- Deleted question? 581 15
- Yorkshire Day 482 32
- SMP reclaimable by employer 238 6
- inflation rate year on year 21 1
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 239 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 314 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 135 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 332 15
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 60 1
- E-Magazines and pdfs 135 3
- Late annual return 190 2
- Flat rate VAT 352 8
- corporation tax 465 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,129 29
- Dividend dates 676 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 126 2
- Companies House change of shareholding 581 16
- Agent help line - long queues? 189 3
- Company Director In Prison 631 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 568
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 228
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 221
- More spam 178