Like life hacks, but for accountants.
Are management charges exempt or zero-rated?
Is there a way to tag "Any Answers" so you find them again?
Does a taxpayer get PPR on the only property they own, even if they are living in separate rental pr
If the employer wants to make the input tax on the private element recoverable, by making a charge t
Can anyone recommend a medium sized accountancy practice.
A client of ours sets up Ltd Companies for contractors that need to be VAT registered
How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software?
Input VAT position and ongoing position
How best to close Ltd company and pay out small remaining P&L reserves? Entrepreneurs relief?
It hasn't gone away just yet!! Client cannot pay debts wife has home in own name
A client is issuing convertible loan notes, what disclosure is required?
Limited Company supply of contract dentist, IR 35 & VAT implications?
Is there a way of shutting down without huge cost.
What is the deduct-ability against Corporation Tax, if any?
I need good job costing software options
Company paying for Building on Director's Property
Which account do you tell sole traders to credit payments made from their personal bank account or pocket to?
Should I set up a bank-type account, so they can book the payments as going out of that account, eve
85532 questions and 353793 replies from 27837 members
- PRR 134 8
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,054 54
- Pension Contributions Relief 429 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 448 7
- Which tax box 171 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 103 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 110 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 73 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 196 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 196 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,427 423
- References for clients 162 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 123 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 75 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 309 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 103 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 308 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 214 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 576 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,293
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 156
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133