what to include in the tax return
95 year old wife has just died leaving estate to husband now valued at £750K !
cannot be sold?
Submitting gift aid returns voluntarily
Treatment of Partnership Assets not owned by all partners
How are capital allowances calculated and applied in the first basis period and the overlapping seco
Acceptable expenses to declare on a self assessment for a 100k salary client
Practice required who will be my continuity of practice
VAT in Republic of Ireland - should I add it to an invoice for website?
Invoices that are 2012/13 EU, have not been accounted for in there respected years. What do you do?
Was a Sole Trader and have now incorporated. How do I update Agent details.
Charity donations on self assessment
New client, has some self employment income £3k
Taxation on selling hard copy books in the USA to US purchasers
capital allowances and treatment of renewals on a furnished holiday let
Does the 10% wear and tear allowance apply to part-furnished properties?
Can my client claim ER on exchange of shares for loan notes
We want our foreign employee to suffer PAYE only for the days he works in the UK
89046 questions and 376509 replies from 29369 members
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 112 5
- White van man 313 15
- Window Comb Binder Cover 281 5
- STUDENT LOAN 40 1
- Bookkeeping question 557 6
- wave software 209 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 329 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 188 3
- Backdate C79? 153 2
- Entertaining - definition? 288 2
- Do you lose losses on cessation 344 10
- foreign income 105 1
- SA1 Online 83 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 89 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 89 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 342 9
- VAT recovery on company owned van used by employee with some personal use 94 1
- Capital allowances offset rule 132 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 122 4
- Worried over stock value 155 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 820
- Copy Wanted 545
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 501
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 485
- Latest phishing scam 337
- Entrepreneurs' relief 311
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 283
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 276
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 273
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 180