Has anyone experienced this despite using correct ID and Password
Can anyone shed any light on the legalities please?
Does a personal tax allowance apply
Residence in UK
UK company will be providing services exclusively to an EU customer
Is there anything to be done
prepaid item being surcharged
struggling with this one!!
Company making a loss on paper but is making money, can it declare a dividend?
Is a director who holds 33% of a company connected to that company?
S455 and loans between related companies
Client made substantial gain from the sale of a foreign property.
error in tax coding
Lots of things to sort out
Client no longer needs contractor status
ACCA Continuity of Practice
Reporting requirements for quarterly payrolls
How does VAT work in this example?
71589 questions and 273198 replies from 21087 members
- CGT - PPR working abroad 334 7
- Inter group transfer at MV 161 11
- Can dividends be issued despite a loss? 378 4
- Client with health probs and outstanding SA tax 136 1
- Place of Supply rules for VAT registration 148 2
- Blogging and tweeting 99 2
- FRSSE Statutory account notes 63 2
- RTI Validation Error 50 1
- Connected Persons and Incorporation 293 11
- Low cost website 622 20
- Sum based on multiple criteria - not a SUMIF 542 12
- Lets Start Campaigns to get HMRC to act more efficiently 293 10
- Homeworking expenses 168 1
- BUILDING A WEBSITE 781 31
- Should there be a personal tax allowance? 153 1