Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
Please are the items to consider during the conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP ?
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Calculate monthly interest
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
88121 questions and 370394 replies from 28937 members
- You know its over 264 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 468 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 194 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 141 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 132 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 183 3
- Cocaine anyone? 470 8
- Late Registration for VAT 474 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 263 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 405 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 406 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 689 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 543 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 571 4
- Personal pension 395 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 219 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,207 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 909 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 153 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 451
- corporate hierarchy 431
- Advice - 268
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 220
- WWOOFers 215
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 171
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171