Can one register as self-employed online?
Is it possible to register as self-employed online - complete an online CWF1 and CA5601 (pay Class 2 NI by DD)?
The HMRC website seems to say that you can't (but can download the forms, which is what we have been doing for clients).
However is there another method (via the Businesslink website for example)
Whilst on the subject of online forms, we use the online agent registration facility. However am I right in thinking there has to be a UTR number allocated before this can be used (i.e. it can't be used with a newly self-employed client where a UTR hasn't been allocated)?
- Sage Priority Support 135 3
- incorrect old p60 241 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 113 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 796 24
- Micro-entity accounts 74 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 968 26
- Related party disclosure 134 3
- Inflation and fees 1,291 23
- Company reconstruction 67 1
- Missing tax return 247 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 97 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 136 1
- Advice please! 383 2
- VAT on new builds 150 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 116 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 346 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,936 28
- Redundancy Pay 445 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 734 6