Can one register as self-employed online?
Is it possible to register as self-employed online - complete an online CWF1 and CA5601 (pay Class 2 NI by DD)?
The HMRC website seems to say that you can't (but can download the forms, which is what we have been doing for clients).
However is there another method (via the Businesslink website for example)
Whilst on the subject of online forms, we use the online agent registration facility. However am I right in thinking there has to be a UTR number allocated before this can be used (i.e. it can't be used with a newly self-employed client where a UTR hasn't been allocated)?
- Practical experience 814 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 404 9
- Personal Tax 111 1
- VAT 299 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 146 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 110 1
- last minute request 205 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 111 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 480 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 69 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 412 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 93 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 235 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,140 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 648 6
- Overseas workday relief 156 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 303 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 667 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 123 1