Can a solicitor bank personal money in the Client account?
I would be grateful if somebody could please help me with the following Client account query:
Client is a two partner solicitor practice. One of the partners runs a totally different business ( Something to do with art!). He received a cheque in USD as payment, related to his personal business. He wants to bank this in the Partnership USD Client a/c.
Is this allowed?
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 266 2
- HMRC Postal Delays 77 2
- Time to react ? ? ? 590 6
- Landing clients 580 18
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 62 2
- Dividends 95 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 79 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 293 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 78 1
- Signed accounts for bank 434 9
- Termination Payment 387 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 188 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 288 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 198 5
- flat rate scheme 2,155 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 121 1
- Opening a Quick books file 190 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 552 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 295 2
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 262 1