Capital Allowances with Buy to Let properties?
Hi - a client has sent me a couple of articles about a company offering to claim capital allowances on part of the purchase price of buy to let and furnished hol accommodation.
I wondered whether this was a case of establishing the cost of integral fittings when buying say an unfurnished property and claiming this as plant? The article says that the particular allowance has only been available since December 2008 but for the life of me I can find no reference to it anywhere.
Anyone know what this is all about?
- Networking 60 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 253 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 135 1
- Turnover on a tax return 255 8
- incorrect old p60 434 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 292 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,922 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 270 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 238 3
- VAT refund 161 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 240 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 384 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,120 30
- Inflation and fees 1,405 24
- Sage Priority Support 187 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 840 24
- Micro-entity accounts 294 1
- Related party disclosure 235 3
- Company reconstruction 168 1