Capitalising Director Loans
I have a client who formed company with 2000 shares of £1 and own one share in the company. Also invested £120,000 which is still on the DLA.
The bank have asked him to capitalised the Director loan.
What the options here??
Any of them and How?
Unsecured interest free long term loan..
- Self assessment tax arrears 493 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 85 2
- Error on SA Tax Return 46 1
- Drector renting room to company 45 1
- Off site storage 122 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 561 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 221 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,116 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 341 1
- Irish Taxation 111 2
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 213 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 307 4
- Self assesment losses 300 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 161 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 161 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 109 2
- Joint Property rent 165 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 259 1
- Fee protection 896 16
- Overdrawn DLA 282 9
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 338
- Domain name sale and limited company 227
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 170
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 142