Capitalising Director Loans
I have a client who formed company with 2000 shares of £1 and own one share in the company. Also invested £120,000 which is still on the DLA.
The bank have asked him to capitalised the Director loan.
What the options here??
Any of them and How?
Unsecured interest free long term loan..
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 802 17
- Auto-Enrolment 3,752 180
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 68 1
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 209 11
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 554 6
- First VAT Visit for client 60 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 101 3
- capital gains on PPR 1,421 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 276 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 227 14
- Incorporation Relief 91 1
- What type of Trust? 142 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 131 5
- OBK 588 19
- Instant CPD offer 133 2
- Dividend in specie 129 2
- Investor exit 106 2
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 163 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 78 1
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,754 26
- Skandia using wrong address 468
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 269
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 264
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 208
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 207
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 192
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155