Capitalising Director Loans
I have a client who formed company with 2000 shares of £1 and own one share in the company. Also invested £120,000 which is still on the DLA.
The bank have asked him to capitalised the Director loan.
What the options here??
Any of them and How?
Unsecured interest free long term loan..
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 43 1
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 254 9
- Auto enrolment 1,462 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 159 3
- Client's company struck off 574 17
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 123 1
- Extension of lease in flat management company 92 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 192 7
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 333 9
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 107 1
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 124 2
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 188 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 128 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 709 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 155 3
- Investment property? 97 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,617 23
- Sole Trader Cessation 176 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 339 6
- Does AE staging date cease with transfer of business? 100 1
- QROP pension input amounts 470
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 408
- fraud 338
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 258
- EPS and CIS deductions 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 242
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 199
- SAGE winforecast 170
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 166