Capitalising Director Loans
I have a client who formed company with 2000 shares of £1 and own one share in the company. Also invested £120,000 which is still on the DLA.
The bank have asked him to capitalised the Director loan.
What the options here??
Any of them and How?
Unsecured interest free long term loan..
- Claiming VAT on car lease 231 16
- Is it just me ... 70 3
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 49 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 77 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 296 10
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 99 1
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 198 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,401 18
- R&D - HMRC Manual 82 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 344 14
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 247 5
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,136 27
- How to network with other Accountants? 581 3
- Any reasons for a dissolved company to comply with HMRC requesting Corporation Tax and Tax Returns 532 21
- Advice for new build property 116 3
- Should training costs being reclaimed be deducted from gross or net salary 293 5
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 291 8
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 233 3
- Claiming accommodation as employment expense? 161 1
- Sage Line 50 110 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 737
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 402
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 349
- Electric Car 286
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 181
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 173
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 165
- AIA 160
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 153