Car leasing addback and VAT
Please could someone confirm whether the annual rental figure in the car leasing addback calculation is including or excluding vat and if excluding vat is it excluding 50% or 100% of the vat?
Also if the car is only held for two months in the accounts year is the annual figure pro rata'd?
Sorry if these are stupid questions!!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 250
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 227
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 200
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- EIS 192
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 188
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 178
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Property owned privately 163
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 155
- Accounts production software for business SSC 135
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 134
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 132