Cars in Partnerships
A partnership (husband and wife) provide a car to their son (who is employed by the partnership). The employer pays for everything including private fuel and the son complete a large amount of busimess mileage.
Does anyone have any bright ideas so that the car benefit in kind charge does not apply?
Many thanks - i know I'm pushing my luck!
- Company to buy shareholder land 47 2
- incorrect old p60 526 14
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 166 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 106 1
- Special dividends & CGT 181 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 142 1
- Networking 332 5
- Turnover on a tax return 484 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,212 33
- VAT refund 274 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 264 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 294 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 139 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 326 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 266 2
- IT Contractor 280 1
- Sage instant account codes 189 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 288 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 329 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,974 19