Cars in Partnerships
A partnership (husband and wife) provide a car to their son (who is employed by the partnership). The employer pays for everything including private fuel and the son complete a large amount of busimess mileage.
Does anyone have any bright ideas so that the car benefit in kind charge does not apply?
Many thanks - i know I'm pushing my luck!
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 203 6
- Xerocon 2016 996 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 210 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 576 12
- Personal Tax 474 11
- USA Tax Query 143 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,655 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 938 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 260 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 593 18
- Corrupt Excel File 672 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 345 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,972 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 289 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 397 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 158 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 304 4
- last minute request 496 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46