Cars in Partnerships
A partnership (husband and wife) provide a car to their son (who is employed by the partnership). The employer pays for everything including private fuel and the son complete a large amount of busimess mileage.
Does anyone have any bright ideas so that the car benefit in kind charge does not apply?
Many thanks - i know I'm pushing my luck!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 317
- Set up a company pension 263
- RTI Fees 235
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 228
- Where's our 10%? 207
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 206
- Driving sales growth 197
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 195
- EIS 188
- Regiatration of a Trust 186
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 185
- CIS late registration 177
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 171
- Best structure 166
- Break up basis accounting 166
- Property owned privately 156
- Mortgage application for intending director. 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 145
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 127