CCH - are you listening??
I've been a fan of CCH courses - always good speakers, if a little pricey.....
However, the past 2 courses destined for Northern Ireland have been at shocancelled, due to poor numbers. The standard of speakers: as high as ever, just like the prices.
I think it's time that CCH looked at their cancellation & pricing policies: Courses are booked & paid for well in advance, yet are cancelled at relatively short notice & refunds have been slow to appear...
Has anyone else had the same experience? Comments welcome, particularly from the good folk at CCH.....
- Boffin of the Year 246 9
- deleting customers on Sage 50 207 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 220 4
- Sage Depreciation 64 1
- Non sequitur 214 2
- Am i Liable? 850 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 159 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 150 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 59 1
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 460 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 71 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 84 2
- Giving a seminar 650 35
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 914 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 368 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 338 14
- PAYE versus Dividends 134 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 441 9
- equipment rental 76 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 385 16
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,287
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 635
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 418
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 327
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 251
- Alphabet shares 216
- Agent fees to sell business 208
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 203
- Office recharges 165
- Tax position on lease extension 160