Change to Limited to Pursue Claim? | AccountingWEB

Change to Limited to Pursue Claim?

I would like to pursue a matter of copyright infringement but would be facing a big corporation.  I am currently operating as a sole trader.  Would changing to a limited company prior to taking the matter to court offer me any protection if I were to lose and have to pay their legal costs? 

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


bookmarklee |
bookmarklee's picture

Small Man v Big Corp

So much to learn |

Assign copyright?

stepurhan |
stepurhan's picture