Change Year-end on Sage Line 50 Accountant
Our client has always had a 30th April accounting year-end. The last accounts were prepared for the year ended 30th April 2008. For tax reasons we want to change the year-end going forward to 31st March, so there will be a set of accounts for the eleven months ended 31st March 2009.
The client uses Sage Line 50 Accountant version 11. The option to change the year-end is not available via the Settings menu and the Help menu suggests that is available in Sage Line 50 ‘Accountant Plus’ and Sage Line 50 ‘Financial Controller’.
What options are available to the client and roughly how much would they cost?
- Xerocon 2016 1,024 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,193 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 244 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 270 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 606 12
- Personal Tax 509 11
- USA Tax Query 184 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,663 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 306 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 355 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,982 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 419 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 184 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 352 4
- last minute request 528 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,256 46