Change Year-end on Sage Line 50 Accountant
Our client has always had a 30th April accounting year-end. The last accounts were prepared for the year ended 30th April 2008. For tax reasons we want to change the year-end going forward to 31st March, so there will be a set of accounts for the eleven months ended 31st March 2009.
The client uses Sage Line 50 Accountant version 11. The option to change the year-end is not available via the Settings menu and the Help menu suggests that is available in Sage Line 50 ‘Accountant Plus’ and Sage Line 50 ‘Financial Controller’.
What options are available to the client and roughly how much would they cost?
- incorrect old p60 136 2
- Redundancy Pay 430 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 671 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 699 19
- Sage Priority Support 98 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 492 4
- VAT on new builds 120 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 349 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 129 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 123 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 141 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,852 26
- Missing tax return 186 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 922 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 165 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 559 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,224 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 175 3