Cheap or free accounting software?
I am a recently appointed treasurer to a charitable club running an after school care service for children. We are part grant funded by the local authority and as such need to be transparent with our income and costs, and at present its a bit of a mess.
I wanted to try to introduce some kind of electronic book keeping, to help with invoicing parents, tracking payments, and generally understanding our financial position. It seems as though there are a number of free or small business (cheap) packages out there but I don't have time or experience to evaluate them properly.
I would welcome any advice or recommendations that anyone has.
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 62 3
- USA Tax Query 80 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,629 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 516 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 921 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 145 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 191 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 574 18
- Corrupt Excel File 666 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 335 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 368 7
- Personal Tax 411 10
- Xerocon 2016 931 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 127 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 231 4
- last minute request 454 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,239 46