Cheap or free accounting software?
I am a recently appointed treasurer to a charitable club running an after school care service for children. We are part grant funded by the local authority and as such need to be transparent with our income and costs, and at present its a bit of a mess.
I wanted to try to introduce some kind of electronic book keeping, to help with invoicing parents, tracking payments, and generally understanding our financial position. It seems as though there are a number of free or small business (cheap) packages out there but I don't have time or experience to evaluate them properly.
I would welcome any advice or recommendations that anyone has.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 110 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 138 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 78 1
- VAT refund 312 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,283 37
- Turnover on a tax return 546 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 119 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 151 1
- Special dividends & CGT 203 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 193 1
- Networking 365 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 278 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 305 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 337 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2
- IT Contractor 286 1