child care vouchersIs child
The opportunity to pay employees £55 a week in child care vouchers seems to be a potential significant benefit for employees on above average salaries paricularly higher rate taxpayers (I am aware that there are problems for lower paid employees relating to tax credits and minimum wage).
My firm operates several payrolls for SME's and I am considering writing to these firms outlining the potential benefits of such a scheme particularly the use of DIY vouchers.
My question is that despite a 40% taxpayer being able to save in the region of a £1,000 a year in tax using vouchers requests for information from clients appear to have been virtually non-existent. Can anybody inform me whether child care voucher schemes are operating successfully and whether this is a popular benefit?
- Xerocon 2016 1,301 37
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 909 25
- BrightPay quirks 292 3
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 396 10
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 70 2
- VAT disaggregation 74 1
- Appointment of director 57 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 501 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 210 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 273 3
- Mortgage Reference 612 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 338 7
- Insovent companies 913 19
- New Build 250 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,319 48
- Website Content 235 1
- Personal Tax 669 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 233 1
- USA Tax Query 339 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 454 5