child care vouchersIs child
The opportunity to pay employees £55 a week in child care vouchers seems to be a potential significant benefit for employees on above average salaries paricularly higher rate taxpayers (I am aware that there are problems for lower paid employees relating to tax credits and minimum wage).
My firm operates several payrolls for SME's and I am considering writing to these firms outlining the potential benefits of such a scheme particularly the use of DIY vouchers.
My question is that despite a 40% taxpayer being able to save in the region of a £1,000 a year in tax using vouchers requests for information from clients appear to have been virtually non-existent. Can anybody inform me whether child care voucher schemes are operating successfully and whether this is a popular benefit?
- Family Partnership 273 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 144 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 66 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,362 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 157 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 156 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 294 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18