Child tax Credit Relief
A client has telephoned me to say that she has read (in The Times) that Child Tax Credit Relief will be withdrawn at 31.01.09.
I looked at HMRC's Website, and, predictably, found nothing. She said that the article quoted Forms/ctc.pdf after the Website address. I tried it. It didn't work.
Can anyone cast any "nasturtiums" [remember Hilda Baker] on this,
or is another case of
"they lie to you"?
Listen on a Monday at 8pm to Martin's Mighty Music Mix on
to liven up your chores at this time of the year.
- Sage Priority Support 135 3
- incorrect old p60 237 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 109 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 796 24
- Micro-entity accounts 72 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 967 26
- Related party disclosure 129 3
- Inflation and fees 1,291 23
- Company reconstruction 64 1
- Missing tax return 245 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 95 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 134 1
- Advice please! 383 2
- VAT on new builds 149 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 115 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 346 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,934 28
- Redundancy Pay 445 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 734 6