Child tax Credit Relief
A client has telephoned me to say that she has read (in The Times) that Child Tax Credit Relief will be withdrawn at 31.01.09.
I looked at HMRC's Website, and, predictably, found nothing. She said that the article quoted Forms/ctc.pdf after the Website address. I tried it. It didn't work.
Can anyone cast any "nasturtiums" [remember Hilda Baker] on this,
or is another case of
"they lie to you"?
Listen on a Monday at 8pm to Martin's Mighty Music Mix on
to liven up your chores at this time of the year.
- Secure document exchange 92 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 146 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 372 7
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 165 15
- break even point 127 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 104 3
- Fax to email providers 319 11
- Payroll software 205 11
- BrightPay 333 7
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 115 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 132 4
- How to issue shares to investors 57 1
- Expense management software 621 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 129 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 356 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,410 28
- Hello there 375 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 126 2
- RTI late filing penalties for micro employer 144 1