Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Feuding directors 443 16
- PAYE for a babysitter? 105 5
- How to complain about HMRC 88 4
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 562 17
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 278 2
- Lloyds bank ... 95 1
- Instant CPD - is it any good? 28 1
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 381 12
- Accountancy work for Farmers 147 4
- Agent Change of Postal Address 195 3
- cancellation of Engagement 330 7
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 49 1
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 120 2
- Fastest Software 718 12
- Capital allowances 155 1
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 269 7
- Foreign branch in SME 133 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,279 21
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 161 1
- Where did it go? 357 2
- CTA study material 654
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 397
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 226
- AIM Stocks and IHT 204
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 174
- Trust for Employee 161
- Expat pension contributions? 153
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 138
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 108