Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- How much does the company pay 562 24
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 116 1
- Not paying accountant 1,775 45
- Cash basis VAT return 61 1
- I have done a terrible thing 641 14
- VAT on Business Premises 70 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 49 1
- Consolidation Software 130 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 443 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,009 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,162 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 307 9
- HMRC property income enquiry 285 6
- LLp Profits 138 5
- two business from one premises 132 2
- AIA 244 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 344 20
- partnership tax return 163 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 195 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 115 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 503
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 266
- WWOOFers 256
- The booking.com con 237
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 218
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 214
- UK State pension paid in NZ 174