Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 500 7
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 113 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 299 5
- US Sales Tax 105 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 359 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 193 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 110 1
- Group Relief 121 4
- R&D Credits 97 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 236 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 102 2
- Clients 671 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 286 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 121 3
- Starting new accounting business 283 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 456 10
- Sage Payroll 112 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 109 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 427 8
- Tolley UK sales number 212 7
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 439
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 241
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 194
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182