Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 358 11
- break even point 726 21
- Easy way to de-register as employer? 154 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 546 14
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 73 1
- VAT for Small Property Development Company 64 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,180 28
- Classic cars investment 378 11
- National Insurance Contributions 149 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 210 4
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 264 4
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 887 23
- Asset holding company 275 6
- How much to charge? 491 7
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 325 6
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 294 1
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 3,054 36
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 924 8
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 247 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 460 13
- Possible Partnership? 483
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 454
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 452
- New Fangled Penalties 269
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 246
- Clubs and Taxable Income 239
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 237
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 228
- Loans to other companies 185
- Tasbook email configuration 169