Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,314 18
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 214 8
- BEST CPD COURSE 201 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 275 8
- cgt 56 3
- Business travel apps 208 5
- Presentation/Disclosure of acquired Company 19 1
- Giving advice to friends / family 265 4
- Clever way to split cells? 155 6
- RTI 37 1
- Legal fees for revalued asset 67 3
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 43 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 231 8
- VAT on Pub purchase 108 1
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 232 9
- VAT Option to tax 533 19
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 166 4
- Director Loan account operation 450 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 503 16
- Tax implications of soletrader gifting money 111 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 919
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 646
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 359
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 328
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 205
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 167
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 166
- Pension Fixed Protection 164