Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- is my company accounts right? 779 21
- Corporate shareholder question 185 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 250 4
- What can my client claim r & d on? 75 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,002 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 389 9
- CGT 18 1
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 368 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 82 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,502 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,555 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 114 1
- P11D Dispensation 98 1
- I have missing sales invoices 380 5
- Invoice Help 378 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 273 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 374 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,024 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,062 26
- Directors Subsistence 229 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 556
- Cancelled 320
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 268
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 219
- Probiz 212
- What's the market like for temps? 201
- CIS Deductions 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 160