Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Professional coaching claimable? 84 1
- Sage instant account codes 121 1
- Networking 134 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 178 1
- Turnover on a tax return 305 8
- incorrect old p60 451 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 303 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 293 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 187 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 262 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 396 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,128 30
- Inflation and fees 1,410 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 317 1