Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 73 2
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 226 5
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 271 10
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 859 25
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 225 6
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 431 20
- cross border vat 136 3
- Which profit figure to use 171 2
- Audit partner? 346 7
- home office expenses as a director 179 6
- Sick pay 141 2
- Undeclared rental income 286 5
- Drop box Storage 893 9
- Drop Down Boxes 161 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,400 498
- CIS paid under reg 9 212 1
- PAYE Refunds from HMRC 197 4
- rti 245 9
- Cash injection by shareholder 740 9
- Another goodwill question ....... 246 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,404
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 535
- National Insurance 436
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 256
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 242
- Employer's Helpline 194
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 159
- Umbrella pay services 134