Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 45 4
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,329 36
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 30 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 321 7
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 246 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 251 1
- OneNote is fantastic 213 7
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 660 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,111 21
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 77 1
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 333 5
- PPR on a development? 230 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 354 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 904 19
- Private Residence Relief 1,795 15
- Cloud accounting package 197 1
- Incorporation after the start of trading 1,025 39
- Setting up offshore to avoid paying VAT 519 15
- Offshore company (Guernsey / Isle of Man) 204 3
- Next Move 415 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 637
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 397
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 375
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 374
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 226
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 205