Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Care Home - Job Price 269 5
- Fee headache 437 4
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 215 6
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 228 4
- India Capital Gain 120 1
- Dormant payroll 730 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 105 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 291 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,494 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 116 1
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 521 11
- This feels wrong.... 1,569 21
- Overlap relief 388 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 201 2
- To correct incorrect NBV in previous year accounts 285 10
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 199 3
- P11D Rejection 274 7
- Directors loans 273 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief:: share disposals after leaving the company 271 5
- Has anyone else tried Iris paperless working papers for audit exempt companies 309 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 504
- Theatre Tax Relief 413
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 324
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 307
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 284
- Perkbox 231
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 224
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 219
- Document Management Systems 193
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 191