Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 301 6
- Accountant Specialization. 275 4
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 355 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 121 1
- . 222 2
- Freelance/Employee 664 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 200 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 170 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 176 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 462 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 109 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 598 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 692 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 139 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 197 2
- Is it just me ... 306 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 302 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 126 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 356 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 228 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 747
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 405
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 354
- Electric Car 289
- S222 Charge 238
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 190
- IP trans to holding company 189
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 173
- AIA 167
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 165