Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 238 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 313 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,272 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 121 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 402 15
- Companies House incorporation service 310 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 43 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 116 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 185 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 137 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 209 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 130 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 128 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,583 12
- Share Capital 104 2
- Trading income or not? 164 1
- Charge HMRC 387 3
- FRS17 query 228 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,768 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,679 29
- Xtuple 543
- Qtac payroll for bureau 373
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 309
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 287
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 203
- Investment 183
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 181
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177