Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Overlap profit 274 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 276 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 52 1
- RTI Payroll ID 2,039 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 71 1
- Payments on account 130 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 31 1
- What do your junior staff do? 481 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 590 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 360 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 509 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 111 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,899 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 293 3
- On the high seas 94 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 133 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 853 34
- Payroll question 138 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,903 106
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 234 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 845
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 441
- Sanzar 337
- How do you do it 332
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 289
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 204
- Fit for purpose 199
- new investor structure 195
- VAT Registration 178