Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Cash in Hand 20 1
- Buy to let and capitak gain 121 4
- Busines software 109 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 174 6
- Converting a barn for business use 179 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 299 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 302 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 461 10
- are receipts needed? 595 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 272 3
- Bookkeping software 709 7
- Clogged Losses 277 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 256 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 649 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 308 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 258 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 119 1
- General tax book with planning 256 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 194 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 200 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 519
- NOVA 370
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 317
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 158
- EXACT ONLINE 153
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 150