Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 17 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 48 3
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,597 25
- Share swap 261 7
- EC sales list and reverse charge 59 2
- Converting a barn for business use 51 1
- Was I rude 630 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 175 9
- Online filing 84 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 96 1
- Threshold for RTI submission 80 2
- Joint rental income 64 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 293 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 115 4
- Auto enrolment 370 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 319 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 92 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 175 2
- Top slicing relief question no 2 139 3
- Maternity Pay 150 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 801
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 440
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 379
- NOVA 277
- IRIS Open Books problem 272
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 188
- Expenses claim for non employee 177