Christmas jokes & pictures - just for fun
Santa was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere.
Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit. This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the he kitchen floor.
He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree Santa?"
And that is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
- Sage payroll alternatives 596 12
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 422 7
- More AE! 635 14
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 35 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 315 6
- IT advisory questions? 81 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 70 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 742 41
- PAYE 1,550 17
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 467 6
- Scanners 71 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,084 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 108 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 106 3
- Invoice dispute 582 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 255 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 420 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 93 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 128 1
- IHT dilemma 1,336 20
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,138
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 790
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 475
- Digita Hosted Software 313
- Credit where credit's due....... 253
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 218
- Director phone costs 217
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 186
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 160
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 147