CIS Online problems ?
Ever since CIS online came on stream we have built our list of authorised clients ; mainly by submitting manual FBI2 forms as the online authorisation does not work for area codes starting in "0" ; but have nothing to work with under each client . The subcontractor lists are empty even though the Revenue have sent out printed lists of pre authorised subcontractors ; we have filed the first monthly return via our authorised third party software and received email acknowledgement but these returns do not show in the online system history . We have tried online verification about 4 weeks ago - there is no history and we only received an acknowledgement this week ( after the filing deadline ) by which time we took the step to telephone verify them ( which seems the safest option and keeps lots of operatives in a job ) .
On phoning the helpline ( for the umpteenth time in the last 6 weeks ) I was told this was the first call of its kind she had received ! Personally I think they are covering up . They told me 2 weeks ago of a problem with PAYE area codes starting with "0" but it was due to be resoleved in days . They also intimited there was a huge backlog on online verification .
I just wonder if other agents are being fobbed off with pathetic excuses and experiencing the same problems ?
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 621 12
- Incorporated company charity 99 2
- property capital gains 298 3
- Closing down loss-making company 605 10
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 300 5
- Website Content 363 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 248 7
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 429 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,101 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 400 2
- Tips on meals 390 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 238 2
- Stumped - IHT 449 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 572 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 371 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 146 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 130 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 859 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,434 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 158 3