Client selling business
Many of us will be aware of the rule of thumb valuation rates for an accountancy practice or fee block and who the main brokers are in the market.
However, I have a client with a property management buiness and I need some idea of the general rule of thumb rates in that market or details of specialist brokers.
Like with accountancy there is a significant proportion of recurring fee. The price and terms my client has been offered are noticeably less favourable than they would be for an accountancy practise.
- Mortgage Reference 101 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,841 40
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 126 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,165 45
- Practical experience 839 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 416 9
- Personal Tax 132 1
- VAT 304 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 178 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 131 1
- last minute request 235 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 77 1
- Cash gift from India 490 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 74 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 426 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 102 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 250 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 655 6
- Overseas workday relief 168 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 327 3