Client selling business
Many of us will be aware of the rule of thumb valuation rates for an accountancy practice or fee block and who the main brokers are in the market.
However, I have a client with a property management buiness and I need some idea of the general rule of thumb rates in that market or details of specialist brokers.
Like with accountancy there is a significant proportion of recurring fee. The price and terms my client has been offered are noticeably less favourable than they would be for an accountancy practise.
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 241 16
- Limited company purchase of property 479 2
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 242 6
- Goodwill complications 278 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 26 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 140 1
- How much of your work is admin? 702 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 220 4
- Will I need to resign? 437 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 112 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 319 5
- Trade creditor journal 117 2
- Nominal Ledger 483 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 188 1
- Old CGT loss 242 4
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 995 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 410 9
- HMRC Distraint 158 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 173 2