Client selling business
Many of us will be aware of the rule of thumb valuation rates for an accountancy practice or fee block and who the main brokers are in the market.
However, I have a client with a property management buiness and I need some idea of the general rule of thumb rates in that market or details of specialist brokers.
Like with accountancy there is a significant proportion of recurring fee. The price and terms my client has been offered are noticeably less favourable than they would be for an accountancy practise.
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 74 1
- Networking 303 5
- Turnover on a tax return 443 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,204 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 106 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 237 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 179 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 309 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 426 4