Code of Ethics
I have just completed my first year of trading and am trying to complete the ICAEW Annual Return, most of which is very straight forward. However question D3.1 asks if the firm has arrangements to ensure that all principals.... maintain the principles set out in the Code of Ethics, Part A, sections 100-150.
I am a sole trader with no employees and am confident that I do maintain the principles (integrity, objectivity, confidentiality etc) but what sort of arrangements should I have in place to show this?
Thank you in advance for any thoughts and advice.
- Xerocon 2016 1,055 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,197 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 268 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 296 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 621 12
- Personal Tax 528 11
- USA Tax Query 198 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,675 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 952 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 323 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 611 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 358 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,987 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 427 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 191 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 375 4
- last minute request 537 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,261 46