Code of Ethics
I have just completed my first year of trading and am trying to complete the ICAEW Annual Return, most of which is very straight forward. However question D3.1 asks if the firm has arrangements to ensure that all principals.... maintain the principles set out in the Code of Ethics, Part A, sections 100-150.
I am a sole trader with no employees and am confident that I do maintain the principles (integrity, objectivity, confidentiality etc) but what sort of arrangements should I have in place to show this?
Thank you in advance for any thoughts and advice.
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 627 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 82 3
- Company Share Buy Back 100 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 919 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 166 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 227 1
- New build property to be rented 155 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 104 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 98 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 161 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 211 4
- Private company division 312 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7