Code of Ethics
I have just completed my first year of trading and am trying to complete the ICAEW Annual Return, most of which is very straight forward. However question D3.1 asks if the firm has arrangements to ensure that all principals.... maintain the principles set out in the Code of Ethics, Part A, sections 100-150.
I am a sole trader with no employees and am confident that I do maintain the principles (integrity, objectivity, confidentiality etc) but what sort of arrangements should I have in place to show this?
Thank you in advance for any thoughts and advice.
- What are my legal responsibilities 215 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 317 4
- No more tax returns... 1,505 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 399 6
- Signed accounts for bank 229 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 465 10
- Landing clients 374 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,135 22
- Termination Payment 164 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 175 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 748 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,863 28
- Opening a Quick books file 104 1
- 64-8 problems 508 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 343 10
- Payment on account reminders 233 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 104 3
- Hello 514 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 496 14