Code of Ethics
I have just completed my first year of trading and am trying to complete the ICAEW Annual Return, most of which is very straight forward. However question D3.1 asks if the firm has arrangements to ensure that all principals.... maintain the principles set out in the Code of Ethics, Part A, sections 100-150.
I am a sole trader with no employees and am confident that I do maintain the principles (integrity, objectivity, confidentiality etc) but what sort of arrangements should I have in place to show this?
Thank you in advance for any thoughts and advice.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,665 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 287 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 178 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,551 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 71 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 220 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 220 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 816 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 109 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 909 37
- Second Limited Company 125 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 292 8
- Probate services 371 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 506 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 692 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 152 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2