I thought we'd hit the top in stupid coding notices from the current mess. We have an actor client whose income in 2008/09 comprised £1,000 or so for a small job on the BBC's Casualty. They received a code of D0 for their 2010/11 employments with the BBC. Almost too funny to bother with.
But in today's post we have a late entrant for most stupid notice of coding as another person who has taken early retirement (on a £5k/year pension), got a D0 coding for their Job Seekers Allowance. What? Why? How?
Anything dafter out there?
- flat rate scheme 2,337 49
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 146 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 151 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 108 4
- Family Partnership 250 7
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 129 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 59 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 179 4
- Signed accounts for bank 642 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 831 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 173 5
- VAT Query on new build 109 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 98 1
- P11D Car Value 261 6
- NOVA declaration 104 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,512 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23