I thought we'd hit the top in stupid coding notices from the current mess. We have an actor client whose income in 2008/09 comprised £1,000 or so for a small job on the BBC's Casualty. They received a code of D0 for their 2010/11 employments with the BBC. Almost too funny to bother with.
But in today's post we have a late entrant for most stupid notice of coding as another person who has taken early retirement (on a £5k/year pension), got a D0 coding for their Job Seekers Allowance. What? Why? How?
Anything dafter out there?
- Exemption from CGT 345 6
- Owner director gym membership 96 2
- Do I need to register for VAT 127 11
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,516 32
- J10 - stock transfer form 15 1
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 58 3
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,445 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 238 4
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 68 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,197 22
- Travelling expenses 49 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 686 28
- Compare 2 lists 1,698 31
- Amend a 2010/11 return 223 2
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 243 2
- Capital Gains 223 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 138 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 240 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,171 22
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 469 6