Colleague in desk drawers...
Further to the "snorting employee" post, any ideas on how to deal with a colleague who goes into my desk drawers to get labels and paper clips and the like, when I am actually sitting at my desk? They are a relatively new employee and I have been showing them some aspects of how to do their job. It is really my own fault for not stopping them when they started doing it, but now it really irritates me and I'm not sure of the most painless way to deal with it other than to just tell them to stop and use their own drawers! I hate any kind of confrontation, especially since we have to sit next to each other.
Any diplomatic ideas?
- break even point 402 13
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 210 17
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 272 4
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 774 18
- Setting up an offshore company 205 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 98 2
- Is this a scam? 961 16
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 90 2
- Profit split on buy-to let 199 3
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 50 1
- client issues 183 3
- Payroll software 319 12
- Sage Line 50 Help 62 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 276 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 410 20
- Rip off letting agents 598 12
- VAT silly question 2,125 44
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 159 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 320 7
- BrightPay 464 12