Colleague in desk drawers...
Further to the "snorting employee" post, any ideas on how to deal with a colleague who goes into my desk drawers to get labels and paper clips and the like, when I am actually sitting at my desk? They are a relatively new employee and I have been showing them some aspects of how to do their job. It is really my own fault for not stopping them when they started doing it, but now it really irritates me and I'm not sure of the most painless way to deal with it other than to just tell them to stop and use their own drawers! I hate any kind of confrontation, especially since we have to sit next to each other.
Any diplomatic ideas?
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 690 9
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 142 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 920 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,655 49
- Allocation of income from property 373 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 107 1
- bookkeeping system 302 5
- Outstanding Loans 78 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 169 5
- Business trips - director and family 108 1
- Company van paid by director 184 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 227 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,420 12
- flat rate scheme 1,102 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 156 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 247 2
- Before I call employers helpline 341 2