Colleague in desk drawers...
Further to the "snorting employee" post, any ideas on how to deal with a colleague who goes into my desk drawers to get labels and paper clips and the like, when I am actually sitting at my desk? They are a relatively new employee and I have been showing them some aspects of how to do their job. It is really my own fault for not stopping them when they started doing it, but now it really irritates me and I'm not sure of the most painless way to deal with it other than to just tell them to stop and use their own drawers! I hate any kind of confrontation, especially since we have to sit next to each other.
Any diplomatic ideas?
- Where to post pension on sa100 63 2
- Giving shares away 118 3
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 232 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 239 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 421 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 635 5
- VAT disaggregation 212 3
- What are HMRC implying? 595 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 97 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 64 1
- Right To Manage Company 154 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 908 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 196 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 831 7
- VAT Flat Rate 343 1
- BrightPay quirks 393 6
- Closing down loss-making company 290 3
- AccountingWEB survey 483 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,180 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 829 10