Companies House AR01 filed online
I file AR01s online with Companies House almost every day but now twice have come across a problem with the made up dates being changed even though I haven't changed them?
Has anyone else come across this problem with AR01s then being made up to 31 December 2009?
I know I haven't changed the made up date, because I never need to. But is it possible that if you get logged out halfway through a return and then log back in again (which is easy to go as the site is hypersensitive if you push enter too quickly) that a default date of 31 December 2009 is logged?
Frustrated to have to file another annual return when I only filed one less than two months ago.
- Disbursement of recharge 379 2
- Mortgage Reference 903 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 299 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 106 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 147 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 125 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 148 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 252 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 935 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 230 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15