Companies House AR01 filed online
I file AR01s online with Companies House almost every day but now twice have come across a problem with the made up dates being changed even though I haven't changed them?
Has anyone else come across this problem with AR01s then being made up to 31 December 2009?
I know I haven't changed the made up date, because I never need to. But is it possible that if you get logged out halfway through a return and then log back in again (which is easy to go as the site is hypersensitive if you push enter too quickly) that a default date of 31 December 2009 is logged?
Frustrated to have to file another annual return when I only filed one less than two months ago.
- Cashflow forecasting software 259 3
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,899 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 245 4
- Turnover on a tax return 191 7
- incorrect old p60 394 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 230 3
- VAT refund 135 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 219 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 258 3
- Missing tax return 379 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,103 30
- Inflation and fees 1,397 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 835 24
- Micro-entity accounts 271 1
- Related party disclosure 227 3
- Company reconstruction 161 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 168 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 188 1