Companies House AR01 filed online
I file AR01s online with Companies House almost every day but now twice have come across a problem with the made up dates being changed even though I haven't changed them?
Has anyone else come across this problem with AR01s then being made up to 31 December 2009?
I know I haven't changed the made up date, because I never need to. But is it possible that if you get logged out halfway through a return and then log back in again (which is easy to go as the site is hypersensitive if you push enter too quickly) that a default date of 31 December 2009 is logged?
Frustrated to have to file another annual return when I only filed one less than two months ago.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 112 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 365 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 204 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 398 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 68 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,360 42
- How much of your work is admin? 623 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 571 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 172 3
- Paper tax return 154 4
- Start up allowance? 376 12
- Will I need to resign? 195 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 456 7
- Surely not? 460 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11