Companies House incompetence
Logged into Companies House WebFiling and requested information on three companies. I received an email for one company.
I phone Companies House and was told there's nothing wrong with their systems and I should try again.
I said that's not true. They put me through to WebFiling and they admitted there's a problem with their systems. If you want information for more than one company you have to log out and log back in again. I ask why this isn't made clear and why it hasn't been corrected in the last year?
This is just one of many problems with Companies House. They are incompetent and the chief executive should resign.
- Where can I get the information for this 350 7
- BrightPay 353 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 187 3
- CGT &LLP 59 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 529 4
- Setting up an offshore company 69 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 174 16
- Secure document exchange 107 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 152 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 383 7
- break even point 150 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 109 3
- Fax to email providers 321 11
- Payroll software 223 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 123 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 139 4
- How to issue shares to investors 74 1
- Expense management software 625 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,101 84
- Tax code 137 1