Companies House incompetence
Logged into Companies House WebFiling and requested information on three companies. I received an email for one company.
I phone Companies House and was told there's nothing wrong with their systems and I should try again.
I said that's not true. They put me through to WebFiling and they admitted there's a problem with their systems. If you want information for more than one company you have to log out and log back in again. I ask why this isn't made clear and why it hasn't been corrected in the last year?
This is just one of many problems with Companies House. They are incompetent and the chief executive should resign.
- Business lending another business money (UK) 296 8
- Family Partnership 274 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 147 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 68 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,363 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 158 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 159 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18