I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 169 1
- Rental Income 268 6
- Value pricing 122 6
- Payroll 2012/13 70 1
- I have a pain 644 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 55 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 140 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 717 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 100 3
- Cash flow 133 2
- New use of home - simplified method 199 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 256 5
- company secretarial software 94 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 349 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,933 32
- Share restructure 326 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 141 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,822 14
- P11d error 423 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 167 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 726
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 495
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 342
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 335
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 209
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Paye procedures for CVA 145