I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Help required please 346 9
- What does PITA mean? 192 6
- Vat to be Paid? 82 3
- CGT base cost 257 11
- A little bit of politics 395 5
- Filling in my self assessment 508 8
- Should small companies be audited? 925 39
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,323 40
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 208 5
- RSU and double taxation 142 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 159 2
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 94 1
- Assets transferred at cost 204 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 77 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 741 7
- HP agreement in directors name 423 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,729 142
- Mileage claim restriction 318 2
- Are We Charging Too Much? 969 25
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 506 5
- Sanzar 447
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 407
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 322
- Continuity Agreement 286
- career 284
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 263
- Buyback 260
- Sainsbury's mangement 250
- Avanti Accounts 232