I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Repayment of Share Capital 83 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 527 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 389 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 93 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 106 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 403 10
- Self employed care worker 531 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 220 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 207 1
- Auto enrolment 444 8
- Audacity 944 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 390 7
- Late registration for MOSS 246 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 273 5
- Client right to working papers 380 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 550 6
- Professional Clearance 1,068 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 289 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 182 2
- NHS finance professionals 537
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 382
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 360
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 307
- vat gross profit percentage margins 287
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 287
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 259
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 227