I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Dividend in specie 340 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 192 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 153 3
- Cash basis 456 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 130 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 261 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 285 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 148 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 319 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,842 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 320 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 230 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 87 1
- Investor exit 188 3
- Partially exempt? 364 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 147 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 406 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,285 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 396 4
- Statutory sick pay 256 3
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 304
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 239
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 222
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 128
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126