I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 229 6
- CT loss memorandum 48 1
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 198 3
- Property Development 388 9
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 256 6
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 232 6
- Sage Import Data 49 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 2,227 41
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 238 4
- How do you account in the VAT return for 147 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 447 12
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,438 16
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 245 3
- Which address 286 9
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 571 7
- Night out allowance 252 1
- Spanish Tax Return 157 5
- Accounts/CT600 Filing HMRC & Companies House 120 1
- Missing accountant! 1,048 4
- Invoicing clients System? 315 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 412
- CTA study material 375
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 278
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 254
- Pre incorp expenses 214
- new capital structure ltd with investors 211
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 206
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 189
- Slight twist on employment related securities 179
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 123