I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Concurrent users 639 9
- Member meet up 1 October in London 508 14
- Client having a go at me 297 5
- The Pensions Regulator 228 7
- Seeking advice: Charging VAT on commission on my commission! 98 3
- Writing Website Content 164 8
- What would you do? 971 7
- Schedule A losses 330 9
- Do HMRC give false information 412 4
- Companies House BETA 723 6
- Rollover Relief - Commercial to Residential 58 1
- HMRC Online services password 311 6
- Date of leaving on P.45 265 10
- Transferring Directors Loan Account Balances 193 1
- Advice for new build property 357 5
- VAT recovery 125 2
- HMRC AND BAD ORGANIZATION 388 4
- online accounts and timesheets 228 5
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,864 23
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 638 8
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 442
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 402
- Electric Car 341
- S222 Charge 275
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 252
- AIA 225
- IP trans to holding company 212
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 212
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 179
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 176