I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 111 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 310 6
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 96 3
- CGT history of shares 159 3
- CGT on sale of let property 81 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 134 2
- how do i get UTR 102 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 70 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 221 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 334 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 104 1
- Your comments please 290 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 173 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 104 2
- EIS 191 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 103 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 107 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 104 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 712 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 198 1
- Moving away from CCH software 964
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 375
- fraud 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 273
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 224
- EPS and CIS deductions 219
- Out of time or not? 202