I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- HMRC filing meltdown? 819 26
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 109 4
- Designated sole Residence 59 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 229 9
- Anybody still doing returns? 528 21
- no utr 226 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,088 49
- Director drawings 579 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 258 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 58 1
- Capital Loss 83 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 652 14
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 412 6
- LLP formed in 2013 77 1
- Clothing 474 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 158 7
- Practice management 436 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 126 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,689 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,707 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 946
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 659
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 616
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 430
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 188