I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Entrepreneurs Relief 684 33
- More AE! 604 13
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 447 6
- Scanners 37 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,042 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 89 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 243 4
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 99 3
- Invoice dispute 560 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 240 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 405 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 82 1
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 108 1
- IHT dilemma 1,318 20
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,048 18
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 214 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 169 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 210 4
- Micro Entity Accounts 326 3
- Aweb tracking ... 288 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,134
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 789
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 474
- Digita Hosted Software 313
- Credit where credit's due....... 252
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 217
- Director phone costs 208
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 180
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 156
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 144