I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 984 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 227 2
- Dental practice incorpration 102 1
- Audit rules 145 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 216 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 797 20
- Go Cardless 254 8
- business entertaining deductibility 111 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 108 2
- R & D 99 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 67 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 106 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 142 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 132 1
- New Business Registration 209 5
- Hosted email exchange 126 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 143 1
- G P life time allowance 113 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 368 11
- Bringing money to Uk 213 3
- Xtuple 500
- Qtac payroll for bureau 333
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 277
- Industrial & Provident Societies 275
- Mehjoo 219
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 216
- New strategic report 169
- Domain name sale and limited company 156
- South African Government Pension 153
- CIS schemes 146