I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 134 3
- Scoot 164 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 142 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 185 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 656 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,438 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 178 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 228 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 202 2
- Auto enrolment 184 3
- Shareholder agreement 165 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 193 3
- Company Reorganisation 157 3
- Employee Loan 198 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 459 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 582 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 140 1
- Wear and tear allowance 461 6
- Accountants' Error 668 12
- Skandia using wrong address 1,447
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 757
- Any views 692
- HMRC Employers Diary 520
- International interest certificate 422
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 384
- Sale of business 352
- NOVA 258
- Advertising services? 249
- IRIS Open Books problem 240