I have always had a lot of time for Companies House, they are polite, efficient and helpful.
However, I don't know who thought up their new Annual Return reminders, but they need shooting!
I received one today, issued 14th May, for a made up date 19th May, due by 16th June, emblazoned "URGENT ACTION REQUIRED"
Great, braced for panicky phone calls from clients, why is this late, you're supposed to deal with this for me, blah, blah, blah... ... you know the type of call!
Really could do with out this sort of thing, ffs, it is bad enough fighting fires caused by HMRC without this lot starting new ones, I'm running out of fire engines (or appliances if you are being pedantic)!!
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 124 3
- flat rate scheme 1,925 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 272 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 130 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 638 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 147 3
- Company Share Buy Back 138 2
- Charitable Payment 207 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 196 2
- Physiotherapy 344 4
- New build property to be rented 188 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 127 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 120 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 199 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 200 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 230 4