Company dissolved by Companies House
I've had a few clients who have experienced the 'proposal to strike off' status with CH becuase they've not submitted their annual return, and CH have got tighter with this over the last couple of years.
However, I've now encountered the threat being taken all the way!
New client has a company and was being represented by someone who also had a full time job. He got a shocking deal, no advice, and didn't really appreciate his responsibilities as a director.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the company was set up in Jan 09, the first Gazette was June, and finally dissolved last week, with no documents being filed at CH.
The question I have is, I presume HMRC would have had chance to chase for debts. Now that the company is dissolved, can they pursue anything?
- Spousal transfer and PPR 693 31
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,139 21
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 44 1
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 241 8
- recompense capital input 181 11
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 102 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 220 2
- CT losses carry back 83 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 544 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 144 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 754 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 414 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,263 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 131 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 183 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 222 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 989 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 203 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 253 5
- Merging my businesses 230 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 797
- RTI - duplicate employee record 562
- Pensions Regulator 451
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 413
- Portia ... Where art thou 328
- Sanzar 315
- How do you do it 300
- Digital marketing focus group 299
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 273
- new investor structure 183