Company dissolved by Companies House
I've had a few clients who have experienced the 'proposal to strike off' status with CH becuase they've not submitted their annual return, and CH have got tighter with this over the last couple of years.
However, I've now encountered the threat being taken all the way!
New client has a company and was being represented by someone who also had a full time job. He got a shocking deal, no advice, and didn't really appreciate his responsibilities as a director.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the company was set up in Jan 09, the first Gazette was June, and finally dissolved last week, with no documents being filed at CH.
The question I have is, I presume HMRC would have had chance to chase for debts. Now that the company is dissolved, can they pursue anything?
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 133 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 183 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 71 2
- Director's tax return 159 3
- Tricky VAT question 86 1
- Wrong career 364 15
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 85 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 204 6
- VT accounts licence key 205 5
- Weely paid employees 190 2
- Splitting the tax year 60 1
- FPS Submission 110 2
- PTP software disaster 172 1
- Value pricing 626 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 195 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 110 1
- vat return 209 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,961 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 159 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 781
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 536
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 405
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 287
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 231
- Director Loan account operation 226
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 155