Company dissolved by Companies House
I've had a few clients who have experienced the 'proposal to strike off' status with CH becuase they've not submitted their annual return, and CH have got tighter with this over the last couple of years.
However, I've now encountered the threat being taken all the way!
New client has a company and was being represented by someone who also had a full time job. He got a shocking deal, no advice, and didn't really appreciate his responsibilities as a director.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the company was set up in Jan 09, the first Gazette was June, and finally dissolved last week, with no documents being filed at CH.
The question I have is, I presume HMRC would have had chance to chase for debts. Now that the company is dissolved, can they pursue anything?
- Director registration for SA question 404 16
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 109 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 240 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 486 22
- Voluntary Disclosure 84 1
- valuation of vehicles 385 16
- Business only use of company car 675 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 500 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 298 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 931 29
- New Company reviews please 528 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 298 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 199 2
- VAT with Russia 206 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 232 4
- Money Laundering Manual 299 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 239 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,107 29
- directors loan 346 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 370 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 293
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 243
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 221
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 216
- auto enrolment 185
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 174
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 151
- How to account for investment in JV? 148
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 147