Company dissolved by Companies House
I've had a few clients who have experienced the 'proposal to strike off' status with CH becuase they've not submitted their annual return, and CH have got tighter with this over the last couple of years.
However, I've now encountered the threat being taken all the way!
New client has a company and was being represented by someone who also had a full time job. He got a shocking deal, no advice, and didn't really appreciate his responsibilities as a director.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the company was set up in Jan 09, the first Gazette was June, and finally dissolved last week, with no documents being filed at CH.
The question I have is, I presume HMRC would have had chance to chase for debts. Now that the company is dissolved, can they pursue anything?
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 97 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,492 320
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 718 4
- Use of home for storage 58 1
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 120 4
- What should I do for 'free' 324 5
- Family loan 675 10
- Mortgage deposit Gift 243 11
- Being Tax relevant 484 6
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 444 7
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 38 1
- Payroll provider 286 6
- Loan to a related company 279 13
- Partnership to Sole Trader 78 2
- FIFA game and making money 711 8
- Amending Share Capital 114 4
- Umbrella Company 61 1
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 239 11
- Father selling son 25% of Property with view to selling rest within 5 years 138 5
- Bonus/Shares 114 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,146
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 376
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 303
- National Insurance 286
- Payments on account coded out?? 246
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 246
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 227
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 208
- Non Resident 197
- Franchise income and costs 183