Company dissolved by Companies House
I've had a few clients who have experienced the 'proposal to strike off' status with CH becuase they've not submitted their annual return, and CH have got tighter with this over the last couple of years.
However, I've now encountered the threat being taken all the way!
New client has a company and was being represented by someone who also had a full time job. He got a shocking deal, no advice, and didn't really appreciate his responsibilities as a director.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, the company was set up in Jan 09, the first Gazette was June, and finally dissolved last week, with no documents being filed at CH.
The question I have is, I presume HMRC would have had chance to chase for debts. Now that the company is dissolved, can they pursue anything?
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 225 6
- Hello 204 1
- flat rate scheme 1,470 33
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,741 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 169 4
- Unpaid share capital 74 1
- 64-8 problems 114 2
- Employer reference not recognised? 113 2
- Business trips - director and family 226 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 428 10
- Allocation of income from property 450 12
- Networking 694 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 783 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 123 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,082 22
- bookkeeping system 365 5
- Outstanding Loans 128 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 222 5
- Company van paid by director 224 2
- Private company division 214 2